Feel free to PM me a REASONABLE offer (key word reasonable, don't waste my time or yours with laughable lowballs please) these are two one off custom and now discontinued models that in no way impact the current pricing structure of the models that are still being made, so I can bend a little possibly.

A closeup of the birdseye on DA.020 along with the fret work (with hidden tangs) and fretboard edge roll...

13118103_236711176691310_640561658_n.jpg

I'm surprised that flamed Tele has hung around as long as it has. What is the weight on that beauty?

LPMojoGL":3kvdvv6s said:
I'm surprised that flamed Tele has hung around as long as it has. What is the weight on that beauty?

You and me both lol. It's a monster of a guitar that's real resonant and lively with gorgeous highly figured woods. For what it is, 1pc mahogany back, 1/4" thick maple cap and a Floyd with fat brass block (which weighs 1lb on its own) it's actually surprisingly light at only 8lbs dead on.

XSSIVE":2q3g10ec said:
LPMojoGL":2q3g10ec said:

You and me both lol. It's a monster of a guitar that's real resonant and lively with gorgeous highly figured woods. For what it is, 1pc mahogany back, 1/4" thick maple cap and a Floyd with fat brass block (which weighs 1lb on its own) it's actually surprisingly light at only 8lbs dead on.

Nice! I just posted up an SLO. May be in touch soon.

Back