Will my Diezel cab ever get here from Germany

Screenbuzz

Purchased a "Made in Germany" rear load 4 x 12 diesel cab for my Einy from Guitar Center 2 months ago. They keep pushing the ship date up. Paid a premium over the USA version But it's taking so long I'm starting to think I may never get it :cry: .... If they told me 2 or 3 months I can live with that but it's always 2 weeks and then it gets pushed again 2 more weeks.... I'm dying over here...does anybody have any experience with this? Peter?

Hello Screenbuzz,
the cabs are made in USA by Boutique Amps Distribution
and are an exact copy of the German cabs.
So we don't ship the cabs to USA.

Best regards,
Peter

Here it is- https://www.guitarcenter.com/Diezel/Rear ... Cabinet.gc
of course Musicians Friend has the same offer. Says it's Made in Germany and is $190.00 more than the US version.
Last they told me was it was shipped from Germany and will ship to me next week. Problem is next week never comes.
In the pics you can clearly see Made in Germany on the jack plate. :confused:

Attachments

• diezel pic.jpg
    diezel pic.jpg
    706.8 KB · Views: 1,324
Old pic. Guitar Center & Musicians Friend (same company) have had these mislabeled on their websites for the last 2 years. Old & bad info. Sorry.

As Peter said above (since he owns the company :yes: :D )... all cabs sold in the USA are made in California at BAD. Not shipped from Germany. Get a refund. Buy elsewhere.

Oh definately not, you guys at Diezel are the best...GC/MF has their head up thier *****.
I will surely get the USA Diezel Cab now that you made it clear, thx Peter!

Your lucky you can get a cab. I’m in Australia and none of the Diezel dealers have any cab at all. The overseas shops that do won’t send them due to the massive shipping costs. I can order one but $2400 for a cab is insane. I’ll just have to stick to my Mesa cabs which are readily available in Australia.

So after I educated Guitar Centers (upper?) management about the German Diezel Cab they thought they're selling, I ordered the US version from Sweetwater and my cab is on it's way! Wish I had chimmed up earlier on R-T then i wouldn't have waisted 2 mos waiting for Guitar Center's nonsense. Needless to say GC didn't give me adequate satisfaction for subjecting me to their foolishness.

That's crazy. I wonder WTH they were ultimately going to send you?

They are out of touch with what they sell for sure. I ordered a new PRS custom 24 that was advertised with 57/08 pickups, which is what I wanted.
However It actually had 59/09's in it.

Just got this cab and it has the Eminence speakers in it. Is it worth keeping at $869 or should I pony up the cash and get a new one for $1214.00?

Back