oh Good Lord!!!

And this is coming from a person that retweeted a nude woman (I think its a woman) sitting on top of a mirror. What a hypocrite.

dsXd7B.png

that is ridiculous. its reached the point that anything remotely offensive gets a petition. Its steel panther for gods sake, this girl is an absolute moron. A petition! I will now boycott TC for actually taking it down. Preposterous. the me too movement is spreading into other parts of life and society. a guitar pedal, jesus!!! If she doesn't like the name, move on. Satchel has fans that like his brand of humor. I am not a fan of steel panther, but I believe everyone has a right to say what ever they want when ever they want to. I don't think TC should have taken this down. What country is TC in? No freedom of speech?

People think everything is either all the way to the left or all the way to the right with everything. All it makes me want to do is call everything in the world "Pussy Melter" now. My car, my guitar, my dinner, my couch cushion". I want to use "Pussy Melter" like the word "And" now.

I feel like I have woke up from a coma and everyone is insane. It is like a zombie movie and a handful of us make sense.

haha, that is too damn funny. I guess all the real problems of the world are solved now that we're all ashamed of our pussy pedals, actually it's just a patch, not even a pedal.

I think there is a market there for the taking, we should cease the opportunity: Pissed Off Gear specializing in Pussy Melter pedals, Anal Guitar Strings and Swallow the Reactive Load Attenuators.

Honestly it's pretty sad that TC caved to less than 1000 people... wonder how many downloads that preset had before they pulled it.

Also some people need to learn the meaning of satire...

romanianreaper":18t22k2h said:
People think everything is either all the way to the left or all the way to the right with everything. All it makes me want to do is call everything in the world "Pussy Melter" now. My car, my guitar, my dinner, my couch cushion". I want to use "Pussy Melter" like the word "And" now.

I feel like I have woke up from a coma and everyone is insane. It is like a zombie movie and a handful of us make sense.

Really? You want to call everything pussy melter based on this? Sounds like an overreaction to an overreaction :confused:

romanianreaper":wfv25cjs said:

This.

Funny stuff.

romanianreaper":3exiuv8y said:

Agree. Observing from the outside of all that insanity you can clearly see it's just two sides of the same coin.

romanianreaper":343nqxyi said:
...I want to use "Pussy Melter" like the word "And" now...

fixed

romanianreaper":343nqxyi said:
...I feel like I have woke up from a coma Pussy Melter everyone is insane. It is like a zombie movie Pussy Melter a handful of us make sense.

Steel Panther without vocals is pretty damn awesome. And Russ Parrish is such a smoking guitar player. I really dig the music and I get its there shtick to have vulgar lyrics but thats where it gets old fast with me. Im not a snowflake by any means and I support their 1st amendment right to free speech. Like I said It just gets old fast for me.

I think there's a thin line between parody that's genius (Spinal Tap) and parody that's just dumb. Personally, I think the difference lies in the subtlety and the innuendo, but maybe that's just me. Mine goes to 11... ;)

Those of us older folks remember the original Dean guitar ads for the "water V". Some threw a fit back then.

Someone,somewhere,will always find a reason to be offended. But at this point you could build an entire pedal board full of stuff with sexuality charged names.

And i still want a Fucking Fucker amp.

Back