oh Good Lord!!!

her ass should get a deal with tc, and make up a patch called the Ball Stomper or something.
oh wait, (s)he who is the most offended wins now.

I want the ‘cry tit’ pedal.
Just sorta smoothed things down.
Like a dirty diaper.
I sent my thoughts to TC.
If so your gonna see a sack of shit on the front.
The channels will be this.
Clean diaper. Sounds sparkly.
When you hit the ‘diarty diaper ‘ mode ...
the pedal farts ...... and goes to sludge mode.
Thoughts?

This fuckin thing went 9 pages in a day on one of the other forums I’m on. People got bent.

I think it’s hysterical that people want to live in a democracy but never be offended. JFC.

Steinmetzify":1o3n4ll4 said:
This fuckin thing went 9 pages in a day on one of the other forums I’m on. People got bent.

I think it’s hysterical that people want to live in a democracy but never be offended. JFC.

I honestly used to love that place but it is really just pathetic these days... between every new amp / gear thread that's over $500 being filled with people complaining about price and the pedantic political crew that can argue for 500 pages about nothing not even sure why I go there anymore.

I started to read that thread and just dropped out and didn't bother :LOL: :LOL:

Also somebody started a counter petition using change.org to get the preset reinstated :LOL: :LOL:

https://www.change.org/p/rad-people-rei ... ic-effects

This is like getting pissed off at and bringing a law-suit to Fox TV because of Married With Children. Don't get me wrong - I can't stand SP and wouldn't bring my kid to one of their shows anyway you look at it. :LOL: :LOL: But I know a lot of people like the schtick and dig their shows.

Cmon people - do your homework! :LOL: :LOL:

i see satchel released a statement saying he and T.C. are working hard at replacing he name with a less offensive name...now it’ll be called the “Butt Burner.” lol. great reply

technomancer":27tles97 said:
Steinmetzify":27tles97 said:

I honestly used to love that place but it is really just pathetic these days... between every new amp / gear thread that's over $500 being filled with people complaining about price and the pedantic political crew that can argue for 500 pages about nothing not even sure why I go there anymore.

I started to read that thread and just dropped out and didn't bother :LOL: :LOL:

Also somebody started a counter petition using change.org to get the preset reinstated :LOL: :LOL:

I signed that shit!

For real tho.....I hear you, especially about the pedantic PC guys. I've been there for a minute and only ever had one guy on my ignore list for all those years; about 4 more got added after that thread. :LOL: :LOL:

Also you have to go there, you're the only mod I actually like! :rock:

This vvvv

Attachments

• sumsitup.jpg
    sumsitup.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,280
Steinmetzify":3tlg334u said:
technomancer":3tlg334u said:
Steinmetzify":3tlg334u said:

I signed that shit!

For real tho.....I hear you, especially about the pedantic PC guys. I've been there for a minute and only ever had one guy on my ignore list for all those years; about 4 more got added after that thread. :LOL: :LOL:

Also you have to go there, you're the only mod I actually like! :rock:

Eh I'll always swing through there, it's ingrained habit after so many years at this point :LOL: :LOL:

scottosan":3tlg334u said:
This vvvv

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

technomancer":wqez8ono said:
Steinmetzify":wqez8ono said:

Yeah I've stopped posting on there as much. I feel like the base of posters has shifted to college kids who think they know everything about everything.

I can't believe that thread either. It's a fucking metal forum.
How far into any of their album collections would I need to go to find artwork, lyrics, a band name, or an album name that's way more offensive?

well, commenting on this topic at another forum got me banned, so there's that.

:scared:

:yes:

ChurchHill":2z9ewrud said:
gftpm_02_90_bcrich_virgin.jpg

Anybody else remember this?? LMFAO!!
Shit yes. I remember Guitar for the Practicing Musician had that ad for one month and pulled it for the next issue and added an apology. When I read that I knew exactly what ad they were referring. :LOL: :LOL:

Back