Got a new MAILMAN rolling in ..... Soon!

Mailman1971

Yes I recruited one. lol :LOL: :LOL:
Good Friend. Gonna leave this thread a teaser.
He’s a old friend. AMP LEGEND ..
More to follow... :D

Mailman1971":ldfvtobd said:
Yes I recruited one. lol :LOL: :LOL:
Good Friend. Gonna leave this thread a teaser.
He’s a old friend. AMP LEGEND ..
More to follow... :D

Awesome!!! We always need fresh blood. :LOL: :LOL: As good of friends as we are, I wouldn't be able to get Keeley on here if i paid him. LOL! That guy is way too busy now with stuff. I did tease him a bit about the old Harmony Central days though when I saw him recently. :D :D :D

I thought it was the tranny hooker cokehead....
Most epic thread ever.... EVER!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
No offense meant Jeff, your a brave lad for stepping in!
I appreciate you would sacrifice yourself that way :thumbsup:

LmAo !!!
Yes this is a epic thread :thumbsup:
Jeff gave me permission and will chime in later :D
It’s a very respectable high paying job.
I poke fun at it. But it’s decent. Glad and PROUD Jeffy is my fellow brother in this !
Give a shout HELL YA!! To Jeff and all he did partner ship with Egnater!!!
Love ya bro!!!
Now I’m giving you 45 minutes off my route today. Chop chop bitch!! :LOL: :LOL:

My mailman pushes the mail all the way to the back of the box. Makes it hard to reach from the car window. Pisses me right the fuck off... :LOL: :LOL:

IndyWS6":34gv89qa said:
My mailman pushes the mail all the way to the back of the box. Makes it hard to reach from the car window. Pisses me right the fuck off... :LOL: :LOL:
Sounds hot,,,,, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

gibson08":1y4ngnsb said:
IndyWS6":1y4ngnsb said:
Sounds hot,,,,, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: Probably should have worded that differently LOL

Ok everyone breathe! Yup got a federal job now..@50 couldn't pass it up! Looking forward to all those unsatisfied ladies in their house coats coming to sign my package! Hah...thanks Danno and all my RT friends!

Jeff Hilligan":1g09imz2 said:
Ok everyone breathe! Yup got a federal job now..@50 couldn't pass it up! Looking forward to all those unsatisfied ladies in their house coats coming to sign my package!

Start training and defensive driving this week then it's off to my city PO to get more cuddling from all our current delivery employees!

Hah thanks Danno and all my RT friends!

Back