SOLD*KSR ARES*SOLD

MetalHeadMike

Selling this excellent condition KSR Ares 50 watt amp with footswitch. I've owned this amp for a little over a year, and it's never left the studio. The only noticeable tolex blemish is on the bottom where the seam was glued together and has about a millimeter of separation. There is also one SMALL scuff just to the left of the that seam. Both these minor imperfections are visible in the 5th picture. Other than that the amp is in near mint condition. Loaded with JJ 6L6GC power tubes and some JJ preamp tubes. If I had to describe the tone and feel of this amp, I'd say it sounds/responds like the bastard child of an Uberschall and a Recto. It's mean, tight, articulate, punchy, and LOUD, and it's one of the better low volume capable amps I've owned. Hate to let it go but need to make some room.

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

So you decided to sell this one, huh? Sounds like it's an amazing amp! If I wasn't tied up with that SLO, I'd be seriously interested in this. Well, I'm interested in it, anyway, just too much tied up at the moment.

Just BTW, so... you evil man... you've given me GAS for either a Rev F or MW Recto... ;) Still loving that Splawn you turned me onto, too. :)

In any case, wish you the best of luck with the sale! Somebody's gonna get a hell of an amp here... :)

ChurchHill":3d4jm1bu said:
So you decided to sell this one, huh? Sounds like it's an amazing amp! If I wasn't tied up with that SLO, I'd be seriously interested in this. Well, I'm interested in it, anyway, just too much tied up at the moment.

Just BTW, so... you evil man... you've given me GAS for either a Rev F or MW Recto... ;) Still loving that Splawn you turned me onto, too. :)

In any case, wish you the best of luck with the sale! Somebody's gonna get a hell of an amp here... :)

Thank you sir! This is a special amp indeed, but I need to reduce my inventory. Glad I could pass the GAS :D

Price drop bump:

$1300---shipped/insured CONUS only---Paypal gift----or regular PP and buyer pays fees. Will be packed to survive the Apocalypse.

Saturday morning price drop:

$1250---shipped/insured CONUS only---Paypal gift----or regular PP and buyer pays fees. Will be packed to survive the Apocalypse.

Beyond Black":20daov0z said:
I can't believe this is still here. Somebody buy it at this price. You won't regret it.
:dunno:

It is a badass amp, but I want a new custom guitar, so somebody needs to give this beast a good home.

Back