AAmTVC.jpg

JCM 800 reissue stock
Plexi Burning Rain Mod
Custom amp with CCV channel one and CCM (Aldrich) mod on channel Two

Attachments

• IMG_3836.JPG
    IMG_3836.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,366
Is that a Deceased Wookie on the chair to the right??? I've never tried one (just not my thing), but I've heard that the guttural punch they add every time you plug anything into them (no matter where or what) is just deadly!! ;)

Love the V on the wall, too! Awesome rig!!

No wookies were harmed in the making of that photo...

There's an sg, an explorer and a v lurking in there. Weapons at the ready. 300 watts of pain.

ChurchHill":1bn2qu5q said:
Well, better late than never... Here's a good chunk of my stuff. My rig could range from a combo amp to a wall of Marshalls. I didn't include any of my pedalboards, any of my combos, or any of my guitars, and I've got 5 more cabs floating around here somewhere. Maybe I'll dig some of those out tomorrow. Anyway, sorry the pictures aren't that great, but you should be able to get the general idea.

file.php

file.php

file.php
file.php
file.php

DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Realize this is an old thread and that the last post is kind of old as well, but it was the newest one I could find among the search results I got on this topic, so I guess I will do an attempt to raise it from the dead.

RISE!

RISE!

WAKE UP TO GLORY OLD THREAD, ONCE MORE YOU SHALL SEE THE SUN RISE ABOVE THE HORIZON, YOUR TIME HAS NOT YET PASSED, EPIC STORIES FROM THE REALM OF ROCK AND ROLL MYTHS, ABOUT MUSIC, MAYHEM AND BEYOND AWAITS TO BE WRITTEN, SO THAT THEY MAY ASCEND INTO TRUE IMMORTALITY, AND RECEIVE ETERNAL PRAISE FOR ALL FUTURE TIMES TO COME!

RISE!

RISE!

:poke:

So... Here's my one and only guitar setup/rig, I suppose not quite as impressive as some, but personally I am actually really satisfied with how it works for me :

My only electric guitar currently, a lowly, but non the less very much beloved, and actually great playing, Epiphone SG Special from 2012, which I gave the name "Epicphonya", with various visual mods done to it, and just a couple of days ago having a set of IronGear Blues Engine neck + Dirty Torque bridge pickups installed in it, as I had had enough with trying to adjust the crappy stock pickups into sounding good (have owned several electric guitars over time, and even a couple of relatively high end ones, but never actually owned more than one at any given time, and for several years I had bass as my main instrument of choice, even if I kept playing guitar on the side line all along, and even if guitar was actually the instrument that I originally started out learning how to play) :
A-Epicphoneya-Take-666999666.jpg

And here's my guitar amp, a great sounding 160W solid state Peavey Solo Special 112 combo, which I gave the name "The Pea", and that I bought used for the steal of just about what equals 75$, even in absolute perfect condition, equipped with the stock 12" Scorpion speaker unit (The dirt channel in my opinion sounds like crap, but I predominantly play completely clean, for which I actually prefer SS amps over tube amps, and this Peavey, like most of their older SS amps really, is a superb example of that, and I can still get the dirt I personally like perfectly well from pedals), the big pedal on top of it being an EHX Black Finger, a tube driven optical compressor, which 2 preamp tubes run at proper high 300V voltage, and which to me just seems to improve the tone of everything going through it, which is why it is an always on pedal for me, placed as the last thing in my signal chain, just before going into the amp :
The-Pea-small.jpg

And finally here's my pedal setup, which is soon to be updated with a Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler multi effect, that I plan to primarily use as my main delay unit, as well as I soon will get a proper pedal board for mounting the pedals on :
Guitar-Pedal-Setup-220520-small.jpg

Making the complete signal path of my guitar setup/rig be as follows :

Epiphone SG Special (black with various visual mods and a set of IronGear Blues Engine (neck) + Dirty Torque (bridge) pickups installed) ->->

Mosky Black Rat (Rat clone, in Vintage mode, set to a medium gain type of distortion, always used stacked with the American Sound overdrive) -> Joyo American Sound (set to a lower medium gain type of overdrive, sometimes used stacked with the Black Rat) -> { Behringer UT100 Ultra Tremolo (sometimes combined with the chorus, and always used in conjunction with the Artec equalizer in front of it as a slight boost, due to a slight volume drop when engaged) -> Artec SE-EQ8 Graphic EQ (exclusively used to boost the volume of tremolo behind it slightly, only using it's level [Gain] control) } -> Zoom MS-70 CDR Multi Stomp (exclusively used for a really lush chorus effect with a relatively high rate setting, for which a vibrato effect mixed with clean signal is used, almost always used combined with the tremolo) } -> Boss LS-2 [A+B Mix<->Bypass] (parallel effects loop pedal) -> ={ Loop A of LS-2 Send -> Monarch MFL-22 (flanger, almost always used in conjunction with the phaser in effects Loop B) -> Loop A of LS-2 Return >||< Loop B of LS-2 Send -> XVive V6 Phaser King (using an almost maxed out feedback setting, and almost always used in conjunction with the flanger in effects Loop A) -> Loop B of LS-2 Return (Loop A/Loop B mixed at an about 50/50 ratio) }=> / [Bypass] -> Output of LS-2 -> Zoom G1Xon (digital multi effect, used for my always on plate reverb, and additionally also being used for respectively a "clean" and a modulated delay/reverb pad effect)

->-> EHX Black Finger (always on tube driven optical compressor, set to a relatively slow attack time and with a high threshold) -> Peavey Solo Special 112 (160W solid state combo amp, equipped with a 12" Scorpion speaker unit, with the Bright switch engaged [+6dB @ 2kHz], the passive EQ's Mid control set at about 2 o'clock, High to at about 1 o'clock, and the active Presence control set to boost the highest frequencies just about 1dB)

exo-metal":3lqpzz2b said:
This thread is legit af, the racks are nice to see.

Indeed it is :rock: Forgot about this thread, had to go back and update my pics :) AGREED, Long live the RACK!!!

Mark IV, Rev G Triple, Rev F Dual, Monomyth 1987X
Mesa 4x12- Greenbacks on top, V30’s on bottom
Splawn 4x12- K100’s on top, V30’s on bottom

hi guys,

i wanted to show a quick rig-rundown of my current office rig here at KHE Audio to showcase some of the things you can do with my new amp cab switchers :)

At the heart of the setup is the new KHE ACS 4x4 amp cab switcher, which lets me select and play all amps and cabs instantly, even while playing.

Amps: A mesa dual rectifier, a laboga mr. hector and a engl blackmore all connected to the KHE amp switcher.

Speakers: a Harley Benton 2x12 cabinet with v30. both speakers are connected separately to the amp switcher, so i can use each speaker individually or both at the same time.

Attenuator: a Boss WAZA Tube Amp Expander is placed in the attenuator insert in the ACS 4x4, so i can crank all amps and control the overall volume of the rig by the boss tae and use the amps at bedroom level (the boss waza tae works beautifully at bedroom levels!)

Noise Gate: a Fortin Zuul placed in fx-loop of the waza to to kill any noise of the amps. the zuul is key'd from the clean dry signal of the guitar by tuner output of the KHE amp switcher. perfect tight gating!

i use a tubescreamer clone in front of all amps and a Boss ES-5 to control everything by MIDI so i can switch the amps and cabs by a footstep.

pretty rad setup! so much fun to play all the amps cranked with the different speaker combinations at low levels! The KHE ACS 4x4 combines and manages all the gear seamlessly - no more crawling behind the back of the amps and changing speaker cables, every amps is ready to go all the time :D

cheers,
Markus

Attachments

• 20200523_075103.jpg
    20200523_075103.jpg
    953.4 KB · Views: 597

JVM410H
VHT Sig:X
Engl Fireball 100
Engl Savage 120
Diezel VH4
Powered Kemper Profiler
Mesa Boogie Thiele 1x12

This is my cab booth. A couple of cabs in there, an Emperor 4x12 with Governors and Tonkers and V30 equipped Orange 2x12

I generally like signature guitars, so here is some of my stuff. I wasnt sure if we are posting guitar photos under this topic, if not I can remove them. Sorry for the long post. Hope you enjoy it. :rock:

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg