The eagle has landed!! Hey fellas... Its NAD for me!!

Fret-Shredder

My fully loaded 2018 Splawn Quickrod arrived today. I only had a short time to check it out and I am really digging the tones I was able get. I plan on making some time to really delve into this amp add effects in the loop and see what it can do. Right now all I have is the Mesa 2x12 with vintage 30s. It does sound good with the v30s but I plan on ordering a SPLAWN 2x12 with Creambacks as thats whats recommended to go with the Quickrod. Anyway for now here are some pics for you guys. Cheers fellas:

6Wfm7Z0.jpg

Gpy15Hz.jpg

s2or1Zn.jpg

Glad to hear your liking it! Congrats! I will own another Splawn someday; they're just such amazing amps. The Savage is another beast and one of my favorites; you've one hell of a rig there :rock:

I`ve got 2 Splawns of my own so why am I jealous LOL . Thats a beauty man , enjoy that sucker . The 4x12 in my avatar has Creamback M & H mixed so I think you`ll dig those speakers just got give em some time to break in

Happy New Quick Rod Day!

That looks like the one posted on Facebook today. Yeah man....you gotta get a matching cab because.

Mine has Small Blocks so that's what I'm recommending. :D

Enjoy, and hit up the Splawn forum if you ever have a question or need to search on something but frankly, there is probably just as much (if not more) Splawn talk here as on there anyway.

:rawk:

311splawndude":1j1mq0dz said:
Happy New Quick Rod Day!

That looks like the one posted on Facebook today. Yeah man....you gotta get a matching cab because.

Mine has Small Blocks so that's what I'm recommending. :D

Enjoy, and hit up the Splawn forum if you ever have a question or need to search on something but frankly, there is probably just as much (if not more) Splawn talk here as on there anyway.

:rawk:

On Facebook today? I know Scott shared it on the 14th. Anyway thanks or the kind words man. I'll look into the Splawn Forum.

Back