Bogner Custom tolex/grill cloth 4x12

John4021

Brand new condition.
V-30 loaded. White tolex custom order got this up to $1450 new.
Steal it for $550.
Casters as well.

MdfcXe1m.jpg

question about the wiring... is there a small piece of wire connecting positive to negative, right to left speaker, on both the top and bottom? thanks

Sorry,
Not shipped at that price. I have the original Bogner box. So if someone has a FedEx account to use,
then we can talk about shipping it on your dime.

The wiring is original and I only opened the back to shoot a quick pick.
If you click on the pic and enlarge it ,you can see the short wire on the opp. side of the sound post.

Thanks,
~ John ~

That is a ridiculous price, even with shipping on top.

I have seen this cab and it is 100% mint/as new condition.

I saw this ad locally and thought about it. I don't need it but have always wanted a Bogner cab. Good luck! This one should go quick.

lespaul6":1kiqjqqt said:
question about the wiring... is there a small piece of wire connecting positive to negative, right to left speaker, on both the top and bottom? thanks

It would have to be, otherwise the top two speakers wouldn't work, and the cab would look like a 32ohm load.

John4021":1cerzxw5 said:
Buy me a ticket and dinner.

LOL

ticket to san Francisco and dinner? you got it bud! how does first class sound? killer cab at a killer price. someone will be very stoked!

mooncobra":1dmdxjjv said:
John4021":1dmdxjjv said:
Buy me a ticket and dinner.

LOL

ticket to san Francisco and dinner? you got it bud! how does first class sound? killer cab at a killer price. someone will be very stoked!

Thanks man.
Appreciate the bump and 1st class ticket offer. :thumbsup:

I saw this listed locally too. It's tempting, but I have too many cabs as it is. I told my guitarist about it though. Maybe he will man up.

If not, GLWTS.

Back