Keeping

Racerxrated

2010 Wizard MCI 100w. This is a 2203 with the biggest set of balls you’ll ever hear or feel. This was updated by Rick to have quiet channel switching and has a bright knob on back to balance between the clean and dirty channels. This has the C transformer and is the most Marshall sounding version. No loop, I’ve been slaving this to a power amp and running FX in between. Firm on price, this is in great condition. shipped conus only. Previously owned by Les Paul6.

Only trades would be an early 80s(82 preferably) 2203/4, or a Rev F Triple Recto plus cash from you.
More pics available by request.

I’ll probably kick my own ass for putting this up. :doh:

Attachments

• 59920E65-6172-4DCF-ADE8-BCC21344D95E.jpeg
    59920E65-6172-4DCF-ADE8-BCC21344D95E.jpeg
    916.3 KB · Views: 703
mooncobra":289ni7l2 said:
wow, cant believe you are parting with this bad machine!! Wizards sound SO GOOD!!!!!!!
Well, not necessarily.....We'll see. Trying to come up with an alternative way to take care of a repair here....If I can I will be pulling this ad.

But I told the wife I'd put this up as long as she knows another will be in my future....
:rock:

Cool amp brother! I sold my Wizard a month ago and am already having withdrawals. Speaking of picking up another down the road,,is going direct with Rick the only option nowadays to buying a new one? I’ve bought 2 over the years thru Scott at Vintage King, but it seems as though VK no longer carries Wizards anymore. Was just curious if anyone is a dealer for these anymore?
Best of luck with the sale. Someone will crapping their britches when they plug into this one!

I think direct is the only way now, but I’ve only bought them used. They are killer amps, and I will regret this IF it sells....

Back