Ceriatone Yeti 50w/new shipped price /

NewReligion":2t6ng7it said:
FourT6and2":2t6ng7it said:
NewReligion":2t6ng7it said:
5.1 volt Zener's etc.

:LOL: :LOL:
5v zeners would sound like a complete mess.

No way. Study other schems. It is a monster amp.

AGAIN here is TNIS amp at my shop with 5.1V Zener's...

I've got every common value of zener and transistor on a 12-position rotary switch from 24v down to 4v. I've not seen other amp schematics with 5v zeners. I've seen transistors used for their internal base/emitter zener, but they aren't actually clipping at 4-5v like their data sheets claim... :) More like 11v or 12v.

FourT6and2":29wjs9z1 said:
NewReligion":29wjs9z1 said:
FourT6and2":29wjs9z1 said:
NewReligion":29wjs9z1 said:
5.1 volt Zener's etc.

:LOL: :LOL:
5v zeners would sound like a complete mess.

No way. Study other schems. It is a monster amp.

AGAIN here is TNIS amp at my shop with 5.1V Zener's...

I've got every common value of zener and transistor on a 12-position rotary switch from 24v down to 4v. I've not seen other amp schematics with 5v zeners. I've seen transistors used for their internal base/emitter zener, but they aren't actually clipping at 4-5v like their data sheets claim... :) More like 11v or 12v.

Okay well I modded this amp in "MY" fashion according to the CCV Schem given to me by its creator and this amp does not sound like a mess lol. You are correct the schems are confidential and will remain as such. I know what I put in this amp.

Best to all. Respectfully, David

V2a":22mtitgv said:
This *was* a FS listing, not a discussion of the amp.

As can be read in the OP, I was invited to discuss this amp as I modded it.

Respectfully, David Hopkins...♫

napalmdeath":9yvyipqd said:
V2a":9yvyipqd said:
NR - you've supplied info as requested. No problem there.

He does it to plug his amp mods, and deflect buyers to look at his amps. He always does this, and even did it to me on the Marshall forums, and bumped my Yeti thread for no reason, other than prostituting his mods. Totally classless, and should be banned for it. Total thread hijacking, and he's managed to fuck up splatter's ad to no end.

Preface - I am about to plug my mods. :LOL: :LOL:

I must thank you for continuing to promote my signature below as I remain quite busy from it and the attention you brought on in our previous on-line sh!t chat. I have garnered several new "real" friends and repeat as well as singular customers. It is a great hobby. Makes me happy to deliver what so many have chosen.

I bumped your thread/the threads to help out fellow members.

I can't thank you enough. Believe it or not, many of us actually speak on the phone outside of the on line cyber world.

If anyone has a "any" questions I may help with please feel free to continue to hit my in box or email me. Best to all.

David, aka New Religion...♫

Back