On hold for a friend.

Bump.

All of these sound fantastic.

The Vectors are almost impossible to find and those who have them know how punishing they are.

The Mills is also great. I have not had other 2x12's so it is hard to compare but it gets plenty loud enough for jams, is much lighter than its big brother and sounds great.

Just downsizing, not using these alot (apart from the 2x12) and just trying to get some extra cash for the holidays.

Yes, the Vector is something to experience. I haven't been able to capture it well in the studio (only tried once or twice), but live in the room it is UNBELIEVABLE. Sounds killer with a Bass Rig too. Discontinued and hard to find. If you're on the fence, DO IT.

I have been looking at that 5150 on Craigslist....didn't know it was you lol. Damn I want it but funds are low. Maybe I need to sell some stuff and get it...

sutepaj":2zdk5fpb said:
I have been looking at that 5150 on Craigslist....didn't know it was you lol. Damn I want it but funds are low. Maybe I need to sell some stuff and get it...

Let me know man. Have had a few trade offers and low balls but It's still here and sounds pretty killer. You can come try it out if you want.

maddnotez":287raafy said:
sutepaj":287raafy said:

Let me know man. Have had a few trade offers and low balls but It's still here and sounds pretty killer. You can come try it out if you want.

Do you have a drumset at your house? And here's a bump.

I decided I will ship the Mills if any interest. I have the box it was sent to me securely in. But I have no idea of the cost.

Would do $400 plus actual shipping.

Bump and updated. The Mills 2x12 is the last item available. Every thing else is gone.

Will ship if you pay shipping.

Cab for $400 and will sell cab unloaded for $350 plus actual shipping.

Wired at 16 ohms.

Back