Ceriatone Yeti 50w/new shipped price /

This really isn’t the place for this .
I’m trying to sell am amp .
Napalm , it’s true that NR and I have had issues but I did ask for anyone who had questions about the mod to ask him . So him commenting on the mods on this amp are welcome on this thread .
The only problem I have with any comments is I didn’t like what fourT6and2 had to say about the zeners because it was a negative post about the amp and could hurt trying to sell it.

splatter":bh2atark said:
Napalm , it’s true that NR and I have had issues but I did ask for anyone who had questions about the mod to ask him . So him commenting on the mods on this amp are welcome on this thread .
The only problem I have with any comments is I didn’t like what fourT6and2 had to say about the zeners because it was a negative post about the amp and could hurt trying to sell it.

Agreed.

Beandust":3tyaths1 said:
Any chance of a clip of the amps current tone/gain with a few examples of what options are indeed available tone/gain wise? No pedals please. A couple of riffs with some dealy is cool ,hopefully not the entire clip and minus the whammy bar dive bombs so I can hear the amp , would be awsome. Sorry to ask for this if its unreasonable in some way.. thanks

This amp rocks. I am shocked it has not sold.

Plugged straight in of course, no pedals just some delay in the loop.

This is the amp as I modded it to Cameron Specs as per Mark to me. ZR4400 and Splatter said they have not changed anything. It is a simple injection loop as were all of the old loops Ceriatone did. The loop that came in it was a faulty "New Buffered Board". I changed it to the Injection loop (accounts for the empty hole that says ON as it was a switch) works great and IS transparent. The only time you need a "buffered" loop is when you are running LONG Send and Return cables as the signal weakens. This loop is fine for pedals and rackmount gear out to 15"-20".

There are a couple things I did to the amp most people will not pick up on and I will not divulge.

I thought about buying it back as it nails Vito Bratta...♫

Let me know if I can be of additional help. David Hopkins, New Religion

Here is the actual amp when I finished it and put it in a brand new Sour Mash Marshall type 50 big box head.

Here is the only other I ever did just like this one for sale. It belongs to another forum member. White head box.

napalmdeath":2jpp86je said:
splatter":2jpp86je said:

Agreed.
This is an open forum...

exo-metal":v7beney8 said:
napalmdeath":v7beney8 said:
splatter":v7beney8 said:

Agreed.
This is an open forum...

this is from the rules of the classified section. I would think it would include negative comments about the amp itself
4. No negative comments regarding sellers asking prices.

Lot of complaints PM on this thread.
I don’t see where new religion chiming in about his work on the amp is disrailng this thread.
If anything he’s answering questions folks may ask.
Good luck with the sale :rock:
If I didn’t own a Chupacabra I would buy this. :yes:

I apologize if my comment about 5v zeners was taken to be a negative comment about this amp. The clips sound good. I was simply commenting on the theoretical use of 5v clippers, not on this specific amp.

Just got my arm out of the sling. While its far from healed I can get the amp shipped now so its back up for sale

Back