Anybody know who this guy is or what his backfround may be.

Chupa.Cabra

Banned
He's pretty good, but I've been rather confused lately. What's a Marshall? Is it kind of like a booteek oven or a hybird ultrasonic humidifier? :student:

Looks like Mr Huge is back after the ban hammer. Didn't your Grandpas 5th 8th cousin supply the paper that Jimmy Page used to write songs? Pretty lame that you think your family should get royalties for that.

Racerxrated":1h6v4m1i said:
Looks like Mr Huge is back after the ban hammer. Didn't your Grandpas 5th 8th cousin supply the paper that Jimmy Page used to write songs? Pretty lame that you think your family should get royalties for that.
Oh hey Racer, my wife and I were just at one of Sir Page's several homes last Tuesday here in Damascus. Jim's doing well and we had a great time together enjoying some wonderful bangers and mash together.

Jim (he prefers to be addressed as Jim and not Jimi because he feels that Jimi is too close to the negro reference for a condom) is doing quite well at his old age and working on several projects at this time. He queried me on many techniques (unrelated to the guitar) that I will be instructing him on. He wants to improve his sex life engaging in his addiction to prostitutes and I'm an expert in the ancient east Indian practice of the ancient Indian Hindu Dharmashastras, Kamasutra. So needless to say, my beautiful wife is going to have here work cut out for her the next several weeks.

Take care Racer and always remember that Carol Gets Drunk And Eats Butter Flies, and Caro Fondles BEADS.

:)

Metlupass2":1dj3pe5r said:
Fuck you. How bout that?
Oh sweaty how've you been my love. Is that all you got to retort, besides lupus? :aww:

Obit_Muhammad_Ali_-7809d.jpg&w=480

It’s David

Play nice sister. You might be able to hang out a bit
Test me you will get thrown out no problems.
My patience is super thin these days for assholes.

Mailman1971":1aik68qy said:
It’s David

Play nice sister. You might be able to hang out a bit
Test me you will get thrown out no problems.
My patience is super thin these days for assholes.
I'm hearing you, all the way. One problem, we all have one.

Trust me MM, I'll keep it real on the up side like JJ (James Carter Walker Jr.) used to say down in the ghetto during his Good Times.

Attachments

• FZ-10 - RT.jpg
    FZ-10 - RT.jpg
    914.6 KB · Views: 288
Back