Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Not a Fortin fan that metallic sound on the low attack
And hollow mids just sound surgical and cold to me
But to each their own

I don’t think this was a secret at all. I was about to order one and asked Mike where they were shipping from and he told me USA.

Did everyone really expect Mike to be making all these amps on his own? At least he finally got into mass production like Friedman has done.

People wanting Mike to make all these amps are being unrealistic. Just be glad they sound awesome and that they were all delivered on time.

Unlike the Cameron brand which is basically the biggest joke around. Hey Cameron amps learn from Friedman and Fortin.

Rick StPierre doesn't have a problem making batches of amps on his own, not sure why expecting them to be made in Canada is a big request. Especially for dudes in Canada that have to pay $600 extra in fees to receive it.

UberschallEL34":10umrbre said:
Rick StPierre doesn't have a problem making batches of amps on his own, not sure why expecting them to be made in Canada is a big request. Especially for dudes in Canada that have to pay $600 extra in fees to receive it.

In Canada you pay sales tax on everything. So he would have had to pay those fees anyway.

I don’t know how Wizard amps actually operates, but I can’t imagine he builds them all himself. If he does that’s great. Maybe where Mike is located he can’t find good enough guys to build his amps. Who knows. Who cares?

Seems like Canada builds some of best amps though. Haha.

wIsEbLooD":1ho9c852 said:
I wonder who makes the pedals?

I don’t know but they did ship from USA. But I think it makes sense to set up there because there are way more customers there than in Canada. Helps both parties out really.

VC4EverAgain":2qvuk855 said:
I don’t think this was a secret at all. I was about to order one and asked Mike where they were shipping from and he told me USA.

Did everyone really expect Mike to be making all these amps on his own? At least he finally got into mass production like Friedman has done.

People wanting Mike to make all these amps are being unrealistic. Just be glad they sound awesome and that they were all delivered on time.

Unlike the Cameron brand which is basically the biggest joke around. Hey Cameron amps learn from Friedman and Fortin.

You should expect it for the price. Not mass-produced Metro kits.

napalmdeath":1nwng1bj said:
VC4EverAgain":1nwng1bj said:

That’s a big accusation you got there buddy. Fake news.

Hey if you want to wait years for an amp then have at it. We all know how that goes.

Not like you would ever buy one anyway. Just continue buying one cheap amp after the other.

Gotta loves these people who bitch about stuff like this, and then wonder why obtaining Fortin amps was so hard years ago. :cry:

Hey, welcome to the forum, VC4, looks like you just joined five days ago…
Welcome brother…
:D

VC4EverAgain":uqclv6sw said:
napalmdeath":uqclv6sw said:
VC4EverAgain":uqclv6sw said:

Hey if you want to wait years for an amp then have at it. We all know how that goes.

Not like you would ever buy one anyway. Just continue buying one cheap amp after the other.

Gotta loves these people who bitch about stuff like this, and then wonder why obtaining Fortin amps was so hard years ago. :cry:

SQUAREHEAD":3g4292k2 said:
Welcome brother…

VC4EverAgain":3g4292k2 said:
napalmdeath":3g4292k2 said:
VC4EverAgain":3g4292k2 said:

Thanks for the welcome...but I’m actually an old member from 2012 but that’s ok.

I guess you are implying I am some sort of Fortin damage control? Nah just telling it like it is sir.

VC4EverAgain":22hovscl said:
SQUAREHEAD":22hovscl said:
Welcome brother…

napalmdeath":22hovscl said:

Thanks for the welcome...but I’m actually an old member from 2012 but that’s ok.

I guess you are implying I am some sort of Fortin damage control? Nah just telling it like it is sir.

LOL, sorry, no… I was not really trying to imply anything, other then I saw your join date as November 22, 2018… No worries! I thought I recognized your name but it appeared like you were brand new… I got no dog in this race! :thumbsup:

I got my hands on one during his first batch, and its not too far fetched to say that maybe he brought them over the border and had them shipped to save money, considering the address where it was shipped from was from a border state.

I don’t have dog in this race either. It’s just funny to me that this is really a surprise. He did a run of 100 amps in a year or so and people think he was suppose to make them all and deliver on time?

Back