Diezel inside...

exo-metal":16i68zrl said:
I'm sure he's starting high but he certainly could be high as you point out lol

Yeah, seems like there's been quite a few lately going for $1800-2000. I've been SOOOOOOO tempted to grab one, but I keep wondering if it's time to finally try an Axe Fx.

MetalHeadMike":37zq7fq6 said:
exo-metal":37zq7fq6 said:

Yeah, seems like there's been quite a few lately going for $1800-2000. I've been SOOOOOOO tempted to grab one, but I keep wondering if it's time to finally try an Axe Fx.
Screw that!! Grab a Herbert!! :D

Mailman1971":1fre1nic said:
MetalHeadMike":1fre1nic said:
exo-metal":1fre1nic said:

What he said.

Exactly...I'll never use axefx why, because it's not cool. I know the feelings police are out there so for them I can only say I'm glad it works for you.

Mailman1971":2wb9vahz said:
MetalHeadMike":2wb9vahz said:
exo-metal":2wb9vahz said:

I pm'd ya Dan ;)

MetalHeadMike":1va9ph5c said:
exo-metal":1va9ph5c said:

The Herbert won’t last long sitting next to your MCII.

The axe is great if you want some effects or some low volume playing device... but it’ll sound like what it is...a facsimile of a real amp

mhenson42":5dcvkqsa said:
MetalHeadMike":5dcvkqsa said:
exo-metal":5dcvkqsa said:

The Herbert won’t last long sitting next to your MCII.

The axe is great if you want some effects or some low volume playing device... but it’ll sound like what it is...a facsimile of a real amp

The MCII has that effect doesn't it ;) I plugged in the other night with the Duvell QATSI I just picked up, and it had me grinning. It is by far the best low volume amp I've owned. Of course it's ridiculous cranked up, but there is such a sweet spot at low volume too. Still sounds like a cranked Wizard, but at volumes where I get to maintain the little hearing I have left.

Still am gassing to give the Diezel another shot though :D

The Axe still intrigues me. I know it won't be exactly like the real deal, but I guess that's part of my curiosity. Only thing is the friggin rabbit hole of tweakability scares the shit out me. Catch 22 for sure, because while it'd be fun, it's also mean even less playtime than I already get because I spend so much time on RT :LOL: :LOL:

MetalHeadMike":kb16ly5x said:
Mailman1971":kb16ly5x said:
MetalHeadMike":kb16ly5x said:
exo-metal":kb16ly5x said:

I pm'd ya Dan ;)

Pm'd ya again Dan ;)

Back