Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

steve_k":2la2o0l1 said:
9XsMydi.png
:shocked: :hys: That’s a good one.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":j8kq5yfr said:
Lol parity product. This guy reads a schematic and suddenly he is the amp guru. Your amp sounds like nothing special yet you are telling us it can hang with a Fortin. :LOL: :LOL: fourtysixand2 is like the amp grinch. Spoiling tube amps for everyone. :LOL: :LOL:
The only fortin I liked was a copy of a Cameron. The rest sound like shot to me unless you downtune.

And yes the is not magic in the amps being copied. If you get it right, buy good parts and iron the amp will sound good and very close to the original. Crazynuts and I have built be100s with completely different parts yet they sound very very similar side by side.

psychodave":1zt42c73 said:
LOL... ouch! Larry knows someone copied him. :yes:

https://www.facebook.com/18932221443708 ... 447789280/

In case this was missed. :LOL: :LOL:

Larry writes:

And now for once I'll be very courageously, because now I even show you some very detailled photos of the inside, very detailled photos of the circuitry of my new flag ship DINO 962 :)
Photos so detailled, that you even can read the color codes of the resistors, the values of the foil capacitors and that you can track almost every wire from the eyelet boards to the pots, tubes, switches, aso.
And I show it not only to you enthusiasts, gear heads and technical interested people all over the world, but I show it also to YOU amp designers AND to all those, which are hyped as "master(s) of high gain", but which rather have to be titled as "master(s) of plagiarism" ;)
No I don't speak about reputable people like Mike Soldano, Steve Fryette, Reinhold Bogner, Peter Diezel, Rick Saint Pierre, Mark Cameron aso, just to mention a few – no, I'm not speaking about those, which do have their own ideas, which have done their own R&D and which haven't to look into the circuit designs of others for creating awesome sounding amplifiers by their own.
To whom/which this text is concerned will recognize it instantly by himself/themselves 8-|
Now go and download these photos, make it big & bigger, to figure out all details and also my circuitry secrets – nonetheless you won't be able, to plagiarize anything, what's sounding close to a Larry and no, it's not the missing Mojo (Mojo doesn't sound, this is a rumor), but the absence of real own ideas ;)
If you maybe can't recognize enough details on these photos, simply drop me an email and I'd send you more photos of HiQ. You haven't to order an amp from me once again, so you'd save money this time :)
But believe me, there's much more required, plagiarizing a Larry amp (or this amp partially) successfully and convincingly, than only photos, or the amp itself, to re-engineer it completely :p
You've already failed in the past – and you'd fail in future again & again :D
But now enough of the rant! Here we go:

Sort of funny that the troll accounts stopped posting in here / bumping this once I posted that the Meshuggah shipping address and Metro address are the same location... maybe we need a Metroshuggah photoshopped logo :LOL: :LOL:

Even funnier is technoprancer and his blatant agenda of dragging peoples names in the mud. First It was hufschmid guitars now Fortin. Good job technoprancer.

psychodave":3814tc4x said:
psychodave":3814tc4x said:

Larry writes:

And now for once I'll be very courageously, because now I even show you some very detailled photos of the inside, very detailled photos of the circuitry of my new flag ship DINO 962 :)
Photos so detailled, that you even can read the color codes of the resistors, the values of the foil capacitors and that you can track almost every wire from the eyelet boards to the pots, tubes, switches, aso.
And I show it not only to you enthusiasts, gear heads and technical interested people all over the world, but I show it also to YOU amp designers AND to all those, which are hyped as "master(s) of high gain", but which rather have to be titled as "master(s) of plagiarism" ;)
No I don't speak about reputable people like Mike Soldano, Steve Fryette, Reinhold Bogner, Peter Diezel, Rick Saint Pierre, Mark Cameron aso, just to mention a few – no, I'm not speaking about those, which do have their own ideas, which have done their own R&D and which haven't to look into the circuit designs of others for creating awesome sounding amplifiers by their own.
To whom/which this text is concerned will recognize it instantly by himself/themselves 8-|
Now go and download these photos, make it big & bigger, to figure out all details and also my circuitry secrets – nonetheless you won't be able, to plagiarize anything, what's sounding close to a Larry and no, it's not the missing Mojo (Mojo doesn't sound, this is a rumor), but the absence of real own ideas ;)
If you maybe can't recognize enough details on these photos, simply drop me an email and I'd send you more photos of HiQ. You haven't to order an amp from me once again, so you'd save money this time :)
But believe me, there's much more required, plagiarizing a Larry amp (or this amp partially) successfully and convincingly, than only photos, or the amp itself, to re-engineer it completely :p

Theoretically I could see if SOMEONE (I have no personal opinion on if the rumors are true or not) decided to copy the 962 and make an inferior copy (but I assume still a pretty good amp) and sell it for like $2-3k and not have a wait list of 2 years that for a lot of people that would be a good deal and worth picking up

jco5055":31mc2qlw said:
psychodave":31mc2qlw said:
psychodave":31mc2qlw said:

Larry writes:

Theoretically I could see if SOMEONE (I have no personal opinion on if the rumors are true or not) decided to copy the 962 and make an inferior copy (but I assume still a pretty good amp) and sell it for like $2-3k and not have a wait list of 2 years that for a lot of people that would be a good deal and worth picking up
that's fine, buy don't call it a new desogn

Pseudo Drew Peterson":3gj6yf2e said:
Even funnier is technoprancer and his blatant agenda of dragging peoples names in the mud. First It was hufschmid guitars now Fortin. Good job technoprancer.

Not sure how posting factual information is an agenda or dragging anyone's name in the mud, but...

Please enlighten us, quote something I've said that wasn't factual.

Is that you Huff? It would explain a lot and fit the previous MO of creating multiple fake accounts.

I still have no idea who Larry is referring to about copying him..would someone please help those of us who don’t keep up with amp designs vs original builder dudes?
It seems like a pretty direct statement that someone copied him, so why not go ahead go full-on calling out?

Lol. Ya same. I don’t follow Instagram. Or face book.
So half the stuff being quoted is like over my head.
But I got guys filing reports on other members.
Which I have no fucking idea why? :LOL: :LOL:
If someone wants to draw a line in the sand. Do it.
Don’t hym haw about it.
You will get more results.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":it7jwh2a said:
Larry called out Mike Fortin way back in 2009.

Check this thread out.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56786&hilit=Larry&start=200

This is nothing new. Pyschodave just likes stirring shit, while praising Cameron amps who stole thousands of dollars from who knows how many people.

That’s right, keep deflecting. Seems to me you’re upset an amp builder is calling out another amp builder for copying his work and trying to blame me. How about asking Larry since he recently posted it. I’m just sharing his post. :thumbsup:

As for that thread, the Larry amp sounded great. I had driven 3 hours in traffic to that ampfest and was playing like shit. I really liked playing Fortin’s Meathead as well.

psychodave":3up1lqfu said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":3up1lqfu said:

Check this thread out.

This is nothing new. Pyschodave just likes stirring shit, while praising Cameron amps who stole thousands of dollars from who knows how many people.

That’s right, keep deflecting. Seems to me you’re upset an amp builder is calling out another amp builder for copying his work and trying to blame me. How about asking Larry since he recently posted it. I’m just sharing his post. :thumbsup:

That’s right, kept deflecting...seems to me you’re upset I’m calling out your support for a criminal.

News flash. Larry called Fortin out in 2009. It’s already known. You posting it just shows you like to stir shit. Just like you do with Friedman amps. :thumbsup:

Pseudo Drew Peterson":2fd7ap5o said:
psychodave":2fd7ap5o said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":2fd7ap5o said:

Check this thread out.

That’s right, kept deflecting...seems to me you’re upset I’m calling out your support for a criminal.

News flash. Larry called Fortin out in 2009. It’s already known. You posting it just shows you like to stir shit. Just like you do with Friedman amps. :thumbsup:

If it’s so well known why would Larry post this on September 16, 2018?

Seems you should be upset with Larry.

Keep deflecting ...you’re so predictable. :hys: :hys: :hys:

Back