Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

psychodave":1au3hcov said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":1au3hcov said:
psychodave":1au3hcov said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":1au3hcov said:
Larry called out Mike Fortin way back in 2009.

Check this thread out.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56786&hilit=Larry&start=200

This is nothing new. Pyschodave just likes stirring shit, while praising Cameron amps who stole thousands of dollars from who knows how many people.

That’s right, keep deflecting. Seems to me you’re upset an amp builder is calling out another amp builder for copying his work and trying to blame me. How about asking Larry since he recently posted it. I’m just sharing his post. :thumbsup:

That’s right, kept deflecting...seems to me you’re upset I’m calling out your support for a criminal.

News flash. Larry called Fortin out in 2009. It’s already known. You posting it just shows you like to stir shit. Just like you do with Friedman amps. :thumbsup:

If it’s so well known why would Larry post this on September 16, 2018?

Seems you should be upset with Larry.

Keep deflecting ...you’re so predictable. :hys: :hys: :hys:

Umm ya ok. You posted a link of Larry’s post from Facebook like a week ago. Then you had to bump the thread and show us all the actual Larry post today.. :LOL: :LOL:

Plus Larry’s post was like 3 months ago. Wow so new.

Seriously? you are telling me you aren’t a shit stir’r

Pseudo Drew Peterson":qo5ww029 said:
psychodave":qo5ww029 said:
psychodave":qo5ww029 said:

Check this thread out.

This is nothing new. Pyschodave just likes stirring shit, while praising Cameron amps who stole thousands of dollars from who knows how many people.

That’s right, keep deflecting. Seems to me you’re upset an amp builder is calling out another amp builder for copying his work and trying to blame me. How about asking Larry since he recently posted it. I’m just sharing his post. :thumbsup:

That’s right, kept deflecting...seems to me you’re upset I’m calling out your support for a criminal.

News flash. Larry called Fortin out in 2009. It’s already known. You posting it just shows you like to stir shit. Just like you do with Friedman amps. :thumbsup:

Umm ya ok. You posted a link of Larry’s post from Facebook like a week ago. Then you had to bump the thread and show us all the actual Larry post today.. :LOL: :LOL:

Fuck off, puppet shill.

Jose and Pepe delivering the new Tortilliggah™ across the border.

N5X6tq3.png

sadistik42":qn470f47 said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":qn470f47 said:
psychodave":qn470f47 said:
psychodave":qn470f47 said:

Check this thread out.

Fuck off, puppet shill.

Still with her I see.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":1wcc3lrz said:
psychodave":1wcc3lrz said:
psychodave":1wcc3lrz said:

Check this thread out.

So because Larry’s post is 3 months old, it isn’t valid?

Shit stirrer? Kinda like your account only being a few months old and here you are schilling? Let’s look at all of your posts and see the contributions you’ve made to this forum... :LOL: :LOL:

You’re not very good at this forum thing, are you... :D

Please respond, so I have something to quote and bump this informational post to the first page. :thumbsup:

psychodave":39zqcljv said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":39zqcljv said:

Check this thread out.

Shit stirrer? Kinda like your account only being a few months old and here you are schilling? Let’s look at all of your posts and see the contributions you’ve made to this forum... :LOL: :LOL:

Please respond, so I have something to quote and bump this informational post to the first page. :thumbsup:

“You’re not very good at this forum thing are you”

Well apparently neither are you. Seems like there was a long hiatus you took before coming back and stirring more poo. What exactly happened again? But hey what do I know. I’m not very good at this forum thing.

Larry’s post is valid as it was in 2009. It’s more detailed in 2009 actually from both sides. :D

Mailman1971":1po8xg49 said:
Lol. Ya same. I don’t follow Instagram. Or face book.
So half the stuff being quoted is like over my head.
But I got guys filing reports on other members.
Which I have no fucking idea why? :LOL: :LOL:
If someone wants to draw a line in the sand. Do it.
Don’t hym haw about it.
You will get more results.

Well that’s too bad. People reporting others on this thread?
This is pretty good banter, relatively civil, entertaining, and good info sprinkled throughout...good thread.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":282tyh8m said:
psychodave":282tyh8m said:

Check this thread out.

Well apparently neither are you. Seems like there was a long hiatus you took before coming back and stirring more poo. What exactly happened again? But hey what do I know. I’m not very good at this forum thing.

Larry’s post is valid as it was in 2009. It’s more detailed in 2009 actually from both sides. :D

Edited this post 3 times. :LOL: :LOL: ...and you still can’t get your shit straight. :hys: :hys: :hys:

You’re entertainment gold!

psychodave":31x9nkpk said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":31x9nkpk said:

Check this thread out.

Edited this post 3 times. :LOL: :LOL: ...and you still can’t get your shit straight. :hys: :hys: :hys:

Man, your’re good. How can I compete with this superior intellect?

Pseudo Drew Peterson":1m6ci8zg said:
psychodave":1m6ci8zg said:

Check this thread out.

You can’t, might as well give it up now, lackey, schill boy. :LOL: :LOL:

I’m done for the night, but please post again so I can respond back tomorrow and keep this gem on the first page. :yes: Have a good night.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":18yuc14b said:
psychodave":18yuc14b said:

Check this thread out.

Trust me, you can’t…
If I was Mike Fortin, I truly would not want you on my side…
Hope you had a great weekend brother,

psychodave":4ztzthn8 said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":4ztzthn8 said:

Check this thread out.

You can’t, might as well give it up now, lackey, schill boy. :LOL: :LOL:

I’m done for the night, but please post again so I can respond back tomorrow and keep this gem on the first page. :yes: Have a good night.

Mmm k.

Hey let me know when Cameron finishes building those amps from 10 years ago ok? Some people are waiting.

SQUAREHEAD":2eu9oilu said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":2eu9oilu said:
psychodave":2eu9oilu said:

Check this thread out.

Trust me, you can’t…
If I was Mike Fortin, I truly would not want you on my side…
Hope you had a great weekend brother,

Opinions are like assholes...

Weekend was great.

One thing is for sure...

This thread demonstrates why some builders *coughSplawn* don't get involved with forums and facebook :LOL: :LOL:

I'm a shit stir'r.. Mylilss bought my Yeti, and says with his fortin 33 pedal, he's got $3,333.33 worth of tones all day long. :LOL: :LOL:

napalmdeath":2xo3udlf said:
I'm a shit stir'r.. Mylilss bought my Yeti, and says with his fortin 33 pedal, he's got $3,333.33 worth of tones all day long. :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

I found this on another forum discussing the amp in detail.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":2avacl79 said:
Even funnier is technoprancer and his blatant agenda of dragging peoples names in the mud. First It was hufschmid guitars now Fortin. Good job technoprancer.
To para-phrase Connor McGregor: "who da fuk is this guy"
Given that you do seem to possess better than average trolling skills, one can only conclude that, rather than being some mis-guided Fortin FanBoy, that you are somehow associated with Fortin amps.
Unfortunately, your attempt to defend and burnish the Fortin brand has, so far, been about as successful as a WKRP Thanksgiving Turkey give-away.
https://youtu.be/p00nBSNIPwg
Ummm.....that's not helping :doh: :doh: :doh:

Extra bonus: Here's you're hero taking a crap inside a JCM800.
Hey, if the phone rings, I'm not here :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• Fortin Cali guts.jpg
    Fortin Cali guts.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,129
Back