Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

fusedbrain":3jpciadf said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":3jpciadf said:
Even funnier is technoprancer and his blatant agenda of dragging peoples names in the mud. First It was hufschmid guitars now Fortin. Good job technoprancer.
To para-phrase Connor McGregor: "who da fuk is this guy"
Given that you do seem to possess better than average trolling skills, one can only conclude that, rather than being some mis-guided Fortin FanBoy, that you are somehow associated with Fortin amps.
Unfortunately, your attempt to defend and burnish the Fortin brand has, so far, been about as successful as a WKRP Thanksgiving Turkey give-away.
https://youtu.be/p00nBSNIPwg
Ummm.....that's not helping :doh: :doh: :doh:

Extra bonus: Here's you're hero taking a crap inside a JCM800.
Hey, if the phone rings, I'm not here :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:rock: Rock out with you caulk out :rock:

fusedbrain":1zzwm753 said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":1zzwm753 said:
Even funnier is technoprancer and his blatant agenda of dragging peoples names in the mud. First It was hufschmid guitars now Fortin. Good job technoprancer.
Given that you do seem to possess better than average trolling skills, one can only conclude that, rather than being some mis-guided Fortin FanBoy, that you are somehow associated with Fortin amps.
Unfortunately, your attempt to defend and burnish the Fortin brand has, so far, been about as successful as a WKRP Thanksgiving Turkey give-away.

LOL. I have no affiliation with Fortin what so ever. But I can show you the inside of a Natas and it don’t look like that.

Whatever. You are entitled to your opinion and please let the hate flow freely.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":1pd4cqzh said:
LOL. I have no affiliation with Fortin what so ever. But I can show you the inside of a Natas and it don’t look like that.

That's what I said like 30 pages ago. :doh:
The Bones I had was built really well, but the Meshuggah seems to be a departure.

img_6735_copy_by_haftelm_dct3zdq-pre.jpg

fusedbrain":3qcyjcdh said:

He's been banned before for Trolling, and stirring up political shit storms. His last screen name was Whowantsablowjob. ;)

FourT6and2":2sq1a72f said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":2sq1a72f said:

That's what I said like 30 pages ago. :doh:
The Bones I had was built really well, but the Meshuggah seems to be a departure.

img_6735_copy_by_haftelm_dct3zdq-pre.jpg

Well I guess that’s what happens when you can’t do it all yourself. What’s that phrase? If you want it done right do it yourself.

CrazyNutz":1dofek16 said:
fusedbrain":1dofek16 said:

He's been banned before for Trolling, and stirring up political shit storms. His last screen name was Whowantsablowjob. ;)

Hey crazysucksnutz. You know I couldn’t help but find you on YouTube and I had the greatest of times laughing at all the videos you liked. Lol I can really see where all the brainwashing comes from. :LOL: :LOL:

fusedbrain":1y7nz7pq said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":1y7nz7pq said:

My friend had a Cali mod and the master volume was covered in that white stuff. The pot went bad and it was a BITCH to replace...it was all over to pot and it’s wires and completely unnecessary.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":1e8jhh10 said:
CrazyNutz":1e8jhh10 said:
fusedbrain":1e8jhh10 said:

Hey crazysucksnutz. You know I couldn’t help but find you on YouTube and I had the greatest of times laughing at all the videos you liked. Lol I can really see where all the brainwashing comes from. :LOL: :LOL:

Awww, my first cyber stalker. I'll be sure to add more for you to jerk it to.

CrazyNutz":3nicls8f said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":3nicls8f said:
CrazyNutz":3nicls8f said:
fusedbrain":3nicls8f said:

Awww, my first cyber stalker. I'll be sure to add more for you to jerk it to.

The more the merrier. More blue dot would be nice. Although I am immune to being brainwashed.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":2sb1z1on said:
Oh man. The young Turks and Chomsky. Classic.

Cenk is a fucking moron, now Chomsy I'm good with.

But how about those Chem tails? You still chasing gay frogs, and inhaling the breitfarts?

CrazyNutz":89dz5g6h said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":89dz5g6h said:
Oh man. The young Turks and Chomsky. Classic.

Cenk is a fucking moron, now Chomsy I'm good with.

But how about those Chem tails? You still chasing gay frogs, and inhaling the breitfarts?

Don't give this turd the attention he craves.

technomancer":3ps82ws1 said:
Sort of funny that the troll accounts stopped posting in here / bumping this once I posted that the Meshuggah shipping address and Metro address are the same location... maybe we need a Metroshuggah photoshopped logo :LOL: :LOL:
Why not.... :LOL: :LOL:

getpubthumb

psychodave":3q61ylgy said:
I found this on another forum discussing the amp in detail.

Radial capacitors on a turret board? Never see before, like some other weird connections. Not a so nice build to see.

Back