Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Luca79":k1l5bd7g said:
psychodave":k1l5bd7g said:
I found this on another forum discussing the amp in detail.

Radial capacitors on a turret board? Never see before, like some other weird connections. Not a so nice build to see.

Radials are fine, you just have to fasten one side with a zip tie. I've seen it done several times.

psychodave":vim6c0s5 said:
napalmdeath":vim6c0s5 said:
I'm a shit stir'r.. Mylilss bought my Yeti, and says with his fortin 33 pedal, he's got $3,333.33 worth of tones all day long. :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

what forum did you see that on ? I haven't noticed any gut shots pop yet of these amps

MYLILSS":skevc3cr said:
psychodave":skevc3cr said:
napalmdeath":skevc3cr said:
I'm a shit stir'r.. Mylilss bought my Yeti, and says with his fortin 33 pedal, he's got $3,333.33 worth of tones all day long. :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

what forum did you see that on ? I haven't noticed any gut shots pop yet of these amps

SLO Clone forums.

The forum is really informative.

errrrrl":ctec8cms said:
technomancer":ctec8cms said:
Sort of funny that the troll accounts stopped posting in here / bumping this once I posted that the Meshuggah shipping address and Metro address are the same location... maybe we need a Metroshuggah photoshopped logo :LOL: :LOL:
Why not.... :LOL: :LOL:

getpubthumb

exactly, right on,

bhuard75":3qz59tb6 said:
Any spots still open on the pre-order?

In case this was a serious question, all 3 preorder runs sold out within a day of going up at the longest. If I recall correctly the last run was ordered in July? Might have been August. Unless you get one used these are gone.

technomancer":4m7c16rr said:
bhuard75":4m7c16rr said:

In case this was a serious question, all 3 preorder runs sold out within a day of going up at the longest. If I recall correctly the last run was ordered in July? Might have been August. Unless you get one used these are gone.

Thanks Techno

But I was being an asshole hoping to stir a few laughs in this miserable read. The resident builders here though always contribute good technical information thats interesting to read. Only good part of this thread actually.

bhuard75":66wrh99a said:
technomancer":66wrh99a said:
bhuard75":66wrh99a said:

Thanks Techno

But I was being an asshole hoping to stir a few laughs in this miserable read. The resident builders here though always contribute good technical information thats interesting to read. Only good part of this thread actually.

:thumbsup:

The responses were comedy gold

errrrrl":ikm0myci said:
technomancer":ikm0myci said:
Sort of funny that the troll accounts stopped posting in here / bumping this once I posted that the Meshuggah shipping address and Metro address are the same location... maybe we need a Metroshuggah photoshopped logo :LOL: :LOL:
Why not.... :LOL: :LOL:

getpubthumb

hahahahaha :LOL: :LOL:

Trademark it. :D

bhuard75":2x68lpt7 said:

no problem, contact metro amps in Holly, Mi., its a metro built amp, if your price conscious, just order the kit and do it yourself.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 9.04.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 9.04.01 PM.png
    454.6 KB · Views: 1,498
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 9.07.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 9.07.11 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,499
scottosan":mzgmnurc said:
Luca79":mzgmnurc said:
psychodave":mzgmnurc said:

Radial capacitors on a turret board? Never see before, like some other weird connections. Not a so nice build to see.
I've done some crazy stuff, but it'd never see production. Like turret mounted relay sockets

poems about poverty by famous poets

Interesting, not seen the reply before.

I'm sure many things can be done, and all works. But for a 3K single channel i aspect something very tidy and clean.

Are there any other Amps with turret mounted relay sockets?
Never seen it before... although I'm not a tech...

SQUAREHEAD":39ljzb2m said:
Are there any other Amps with turret mounted relay sockets?
Never seen it before... although I'm not a tech...

Does it matter since he's building the amps for himself and not selling them?

That said the earlier Friedmans used a similar approach for eyelet mounted relay sockets if I recall.

Attachments

• faxuzezj3n7bextaiuwr.jpg
    faxuzezj3n7bextaiuwr.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 1,275
psychodave":2ic758m0 said:
psychodave":2ic758m0 said:
LOL... ouch! Larry knows someone copied him. :yes:

https://www.facebook.com/18932221443708 ... 447789280/

In case this was missed. :LOL: :LOL:

Larry writes:

And now for once I'll be very courageously, because now I even show you some very detailled photos of the inside, very detailled photos of the circuitry of my new flag ship DINO 962 :)
Photos so detailled, that you even can read the color codes of the resistors, the values of the foil capacitors and that you can track almost every wire from the eyelet boards to the pots, tubes, switches, aso.
And I show it not only to you enthusiasts, gear heads and technical interested people all over the world, but I show it also to YOU amp designers AND to all those, which are hyped as "master(s) of high gain", but which rather have to be titled as "master(s) of plagiarism" ;)
No I don't speak about reputable people like Mike Soldano, Steve Fryette, Reinhold Bogner, Peter Diezel, Rick Saint Pierre, Mark Cameron aso, just to mention a few – no, I'm not speaking about those, which do have their own ideas, which have done their own R&D and which haven't to look into the circuit designs of others for creating awesome sounding amplifiers by their own.
To whom/which this text is concerned will recognize it instantly by himself/themselves 8-|
Now go and download these photos, make it big & bigger, to figure out all details and also my circuitry secrets – nonetheless you won't be able, to plagiarize anything, what's sounding close to a Larry and no, it's not the missing Mojo (Mojo doesn't sound, this is a rumor), but the absence of real own ideas ;)
If you maybe can't recognize enough details on these photos, simply drop me an email and I'd send you more photos of HiQ. You haven't to order an amp from me once again, so you'd save money this time :)
But believe me, there's much more required, plagiarizing a Larry amp (or this amp partially) successfully and convincingly, than only photos, or the amp itself, to re-engineer it completely :p
You've already failed in the past – and you'd fail in future again & again :D
But now enough of the rant! Here we go:

:thumbsup:

Back