Torpedo Reload + Mesa Boogie Triple Rect

Nomak

Hi, guys! One question! Why does torpedo reload has 100rms max jack in speaker-in position if on web site 150max rms ? Proof 1)https://www.two-notes.com/en/torpedo-reload
2) See 13 number on attached img.
How i can use torpedo reload with my mesa triple if wanna use his only as loadbox ? Thanks!

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2018-12-12 в 12.25.49.png
    Снимок экрана 2018-12-12 в 12.25.49.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 357
Hi Nomak, 150W is the correct value, the sticker at the back had a typo on the first batch and the manual is from that time, you should be fine with your triple Recto, but if you really crank it it does output way more than 150W RMS, so keep in mind that kind of amp is not really designed to work at full volume for a long time.

guillaume_pille":1sppjemw said:
Hi Nomak, 150W is the correct value, the sticker at the back had a typo on the first batch and the manual is from that time, you should be fine with your triple Recto, but if you really crank it it does output way more than 150W RMS, so keep in mind that kind of amp is not really designed to work at full volume for a long time.
Hello! Thanks a lot for answer! It's good news for me, because i wanted to buy OX )) Now, i changed my decision.

Back