NPD! Fishman Classic Open Core... LOVE them!

nigelpkay said:
I wanted to try these and couldn’t decide between the moderns and classics. Then I saw this video where the guy compares the classics to the JB and I liked the JB better so my GAS subsided... :dunno:

I've always felt the same way. I always end up like the pickup it's being compared to better. I'm a longtime EMG 81 user & i really want to switch 2 of my guitars to Passives....The JB may be the Answer.

Detroit1973":1n9msz6k said:
nigelpkay":1n9msz6k said:
I wanted to try these and couldn’t decide between the moderns and classics. Then I saw this video where the guy compares the classics to the JB and I liked the JB better so my GAS subsided... :dunno:

I've always felt the same way. I always end up like the pickup it's being compared to better. I'm a longtime EMG 81 user & i really want to switch 2 of my guitars to Passives....The JB may be the Answer.
I swapped from a JB to these! Lol! I usually like the JB but in both guitars of mine it wasn’t getting it.

JerEvil":34evhllk said:
Detroit1973":34evhllk said:
nigelpkay":34evhllk said:

I swapped from a JB to these! Lol! I usually like the JB but in both guitars of mine it wasn’t getting it.

I've really been considering Motor City Pickups....The Afwayu. I might try a JB too or a SD Custom.

Detroit1973":10mi2w15 said:
JerEvil":10mi2w15 said:
Detroit1973":10mi2w15 said:
nigelpkay":10mi2w15 said:

I've really been considering Motor City Pickups....The Afwayu. I might try a JB too or a SD Custom.
Yeah the McP stuff is supposed to be killer. Never tried them.

JerEvil":38vbfh9l said:
I haven’t tried any other sets but I love these guys. Got some quick vid on the iPhone of these and the newly installed 57/66 set in my Mammoth LPC through my Gemini.

Sounds sick!! I have a pair of Moderns in 2 of my guitars and they are all I play now. Love Fishmans very much! \m/

shred-o-holic":mknxpkry said:
JerEvil":mknxpkry said:
I haven’t tried any other sets but I love these guys. Got some quick vid on the iPhone of these and the newly installed 57/66 set in my Mammoth LPC through my Gemini.

Sounds sick!! I have a pair of Moderns in 2 of my guitars and they are all I play now. Love Fishmans very much! \m/
Thabks dude! They record REALLY well too. Doing my vids for BC Rich Custom Shop finally and the guitar tracks are sounding righteous.

I have a Modern floating around somewhere that I need to put in my RR24 but can’t find it! Lol!

Back