Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Pseudo Drew Peterson":acow17e1 said:
tortilliggah":acow17e1 said:
hstlaurent":acow17e1 said:
steve_k":acow17e1 said:
9XsMydi.png
:shocked: :hys: That’s a good one.

Clone builders agree was as it memmic maxwatt. hhmmm, coincidence.

This dumbass troll can’t even speak English.
Don’t be so hard on yourself bro, you could always take English lessons…

SQUAREHEAD":t0pqiisd said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":t0pqiisd said:
tortilliggah":t0pqiisd said:
hstlaurent":t0pqiisd said:
steve_k":t0pqiisd said:

Good one DICKHEAD...I mean SQUARHEAD...

Pseudo Drew Peterson":hfk2rbc3 said:
SQUAREHEAD":hfk2rbc3 said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":hfk2rbc3 said:
tortilliggah":hfk2rbc3 said:
hstlaurent":hfk2rbc3 said:
steve_k":hfk2rbc3 said:

tortilliggah":21kqnlen said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":21kqnlen said:
SQUAREHEAD":21kqnlen said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":21kqnlen said:
tortilliggah":21kqnlen said:
hstlaurent":21kqnlen said:
steve_k":21kqnlen said:

amigo, all you do is personal attacks, face the facts and admit engage / zlak - there everywhere - truth amigo - the truth will set you free amigo /engager, zlack, you can admit , come on amigo. Not my post, just saying the obvious amigo

tortilliggah":1wa3bhza said:
bhuard75":1wa3bhza said:
Any spots still open on the pre-order?

no problem, contact metro amps in Holly, Mi., its a metro built amp, if your price conscious, just order the kit and do it yourself.

in case you missed it amigo, here is is again.

we know who you are, give it up.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 9.04.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 9.04.01 PM.png
    454.6 KB · Views: 1,038
tortilliggah":379g7jey said:
psychodave":379g7jey said:
psychodave":379g7jey said:
LOL... ouch! Larry knows someone copied him. :yes:

https://www.facebook.com/18932221443708 ... 447789280/

In case this was missed. :LOL: :LOL:

Larry writes:

And now for once I'll be very courageously, because now I even show you some very detailled photos of the inside, very detailled photos of the circuitry of my new flag ship DINO 962 :)
Photos so detailled, that you even can read the color codes of the resistors, the values of the foil capacitors and that you can track almost every wire from the eyelet boards to the pots, tubes, switches, aso.
And I show it not only to you enthusiasts, gear heads and technical interested people all over the world, but I show it also to YOU amp designers AND to all those, which are hyped as "master(s) of high gain", but which rather have to be titled as "master(s) of plagiarism" ;)
No I don't speak about reputable people like Mike Soldano, Steve Fryette, Reinhold Bogner, Peter Diezel, Rick Saint Pierre, Mark Cameron aso, just to mention a few – no, I'm not speaking about those, which do have their own ideas, which have done their own R&D and which haven't to look into the circuit designs of others for creating awesome sounding amplifiers by their own.
To whom/which this text is concerned will recognize it instantly by himself/themselves 8-|
Now go and download these photos, make it big & bigger, to figure out all details and also my circuitry secrets – nonetheless you won't be able, to plagiarize anything, what's sounding close to a Larry and no, it's not the missing Mojo (Mojo doesn't sound, this is a rumor), but the absence of real own ideas ;)
If you maybe can't recognize enough details on these photos, simply drop me an email and I'd send you more photos of HiQ. You haven't to order an amp from me once again, so you'd save money this time :)
But believe me, there's much more required, plagiarizing a Larry amp (or this amp partially) successfully and convincingly, than only photos, or the amp itself, to re-engineer it completely :p
You've already failed in the past – and you'd fail in future again & again :D
But now enough of the rant! Here we go:

:thumbsup:

good factual read, seems to be a pattern

Pseudo Drew Peterson":1cpx45ri said:
Even funnier is technoprancer and his blatant agenda of dragging peoples names in the mud. First It was hufschmid guitars now Fortin. Good job technoprancer.

You the one dragging people thru the mud. He is just stating the facts.

technomancer":33wnceed said:
Sort of funny that the troll accounts stopped posting in here / bumping this once I posted that the Meshuggah shipping address and Metro address are the same location... maybe we need a Metroshuggah photoshopped logo :LOL: :LOL:

:thumbsup:

braintheory":2q69nrxx said:
For what it’s worth, one of my friends who plays very low tuned extreme metal stuff has a Fortin Meshuggah and got a 1987 jubilee recently and says that his jubilee with a boost in front totally smokes his meshuggah, even for his style. He’s a monster player. I’m gonna try to make a trip up there and hear them side by side for myself. I’m curious. I’ll also bring either my Atomica or Aldrich up to compare

He also has a ccv and it’s one of his favorites

The only Fortin amp I ever tried was a Natas and I didn’t care for it. It sounded a bit synthetic to me, too smooth/not enough growl on powerchords and while it was tight, there are many amps out there that are tighter. I was told it was Fortin’s attempt at the Elan Metalhead. It had though a metallic quality to it that I liked

It is worth noting. Interesting to hear the results.

elan metalhead, have not heard that in years. That would make sense. Pattern is becoming clearer.

errrrrl":1jljkxoe said:
technomancer":1jljkxoe said:
Sort of funny that the troll accounts stopped posting in here / bumping this once I posted that the Meshuggah shipping address and Metro address are the same location... maybe we need a Metroshuggah photoshopped logo :LOL: :LOL:
Why not.... :LOL: :LOL:

getpubthumb

wow, so fortin amps subs out the build to metro amps, and keeps it a secret, or at least tried too. WTH is this all about. Disgraceful.

Are all these new accounts alter ego's or what?
Maybe I should create a RT account called LeggoMyEgo so I can talk anonymous shit :rock:

Yup. Lotta guys here have multiple accounts.
We can see the double accounts.
Sometimes they argue with them self!! :LOL: :LOL:
I ignore it. Just laugh.

Mailman1971":2m21w30l said:
I ignore it. Just laugh.

You are a good mod man. You have a sense of humor and don't take shit too serious. :rock:

sutepaj":22m4nsyk said:
Mailman1971":22m4nsyk said:
I ignore it. Just laugh.

You are a good mod man. You have a sense of humor and don't take shit too serious. :rock:

Dan would never be invited to Mod at TGP ;) :D
good thread though :LOL: :LOL:

Mailman1971":23htdziw said:
I ignore it. Just laugh.

Lmao, some people are amazing!!!
:hys:

Mailman1971":12dic8zm said:
I ignore it. Just laugh.
:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Back