Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Aparrenlty they've cloned Mike. Not only does he live with George Metropolis, he also lives in Kentucky at AllPedals

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1545595810930.jpg
    FB_IMG_1545595810930.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 2,657
scottosan":180zpz1v said:
Aparrenlty they've cloned Mike. Not only does he live with George Metropolis, he also lives in Kentucky at AllPedals

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: at least he admits there is a fulfillment company involved in the pedals... unlike the flat denial of the Meshuggah builds.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":25kw8bdv said:
negaodapicona":25kw8bdv said:
I Hope Mark Cameron could live there too!

:hys:

Tell them to stock up on frozen pizzas and meth.

Hey dude,
We all have our struggles in life and no matter if it’s true or not, it’s not something to be laughed at on a public forum… take it easy man, it’s Christmas…
Peace, my brother… :)
All the Best!!

SQUAREHEAD":2jvqa53e said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":2jvqa53e said:
negaodapicona":2jvqa53e said:
I Hope Mark Cameron could live there too!

:hys:

Tell them to stock up on frozen pizzas and meth.

Hey dude,
We all have our struggles in life and no matter if it’s true or not, it’s not something to be laughed at on a public forum… take it easy man, it’s Christmas…
Peace, my brother… :)
All the Best!!

...but then he can’t do the “hey! look over there” thing. :LOL: :LOL:

I remember a time when I was a newbie on the forums, well I found out real quick by personally attacking everyone, giving people my unwanted negative opinion of musicians and forum members got me to lots of cool places and won over lots of important people in the music business. People were willing to do awesome things for me, they went out of there way to do favors and invite me to events because of my shitty stand offish attitude and gave me great deals on gear that I would have other wise never owned. Then I woke up...

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

EXPcustom":24rqddy2 said:
I remember a time when I was a newbie on the forums, well I found out real quick by personally attacking everyone, giving people my unwanted negative opinion of musicians and forum members got me to lots of cool places and won over lots of important people in the music business. People were willing to do awesome things for me, they went out of there way to do favors and invite me to events because of my shitty stand offish attitude and gave me great deals on gear that I would have other wise never owned. Then I woke up...

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

But you're not posting just to troll and get a reaction out of people :LOL: :LOL:

exo-metal":23hrg7p7 said:
That guy is a asshole...been that way all his life.
Yes he is. And, no matter how many shiny distractions he throws out, or the 17th different ID he goes by since his latest BAN he will continue to be, as everyone knows, an asshole.

Amen and that's it. How dare he speak about Mark like that, who btw as from my perspective has contributed far beyond what most could dream of and on top of that he can out play just about anyone...think you're better than Camron, think again.

Racerxrated":10lu47sn said:
exo-metal":10lu47sn said:
Yes he is. And, no matter how many shiny distractions he throws out, or the 17th different ID he goes by since his latest BAN he will continue to be, as everyone knows, an asshole.

Yeah, lots of alt forum names. :LOL: :LOL:

psychodave":3qsdnktn said:
Racerxrated":3qsdnktn said:
exo-metal":3qsdnktn said:

Yeah, lots of alt forum names. :LOL: :LOL:
Indeed Dave, indeed.
The funny thing is he's so easily figured out. Within 2 or 3 posts we all know who he is.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back