Out with the NEW, in with the OLD!?

JerEvil":2txyu70h said:
Dude the BE-100 is just so damn good! Mine is a 2018! Got the matching 412 today.

I went between the Slax and BE and ultimately the BE won out. I would still love a Slax though.

Played the 2018 BE100 again for awhile this weekend. I was absolutely shocked to hear it go from AC/DC style punch and juice, to crushing when all the switches are set to extreme. Such a versatile amp.

misterspockyall":12nuzlbp said:
JerEvil":12nuzlbp said:
Dude the BE-100 is just so damn good! Mine is a 2018! Got the matching 412 today.

I went between the Slax and BE and ultimately the BE won out. I would still love a Slax though.

Played the 2018 BE100 again for awhile this weekend. I was absolutely shocked to hear it go from AC/DC style punch and juice, to crushing when all the switches are set to extreme. Such a versatile amp.
Yeah and you have to try REAL hard to make it sound bad! LOL!

I think that whatever you choose and enjoy is what works for you, be it JJ, Deluxe, 100, Slax, Shirley, Buxom or any of the mini versions.

One thing is for sure, I have never been disappointed by any Friedman products and that to me is gold!
I have a BE-50, BE-212, custom 1x12 cab, BE-OD Deluxe, No more tears Wah and an ASM-10 wedge and it all sounds fantastic and even more important, reliable!!

Looking forward to the new speakers in the coming year!

:rock:

How many days until NAMM!? LOL!!!

I wonder what other surprises Dave has up his sleeve? "Wildwood" features for all the Smallbox amps? More pedals? More Mini's?

PBGas":2deytxpu said:
I think that whatever you choose and enjoy is what works for you, be it JJ, Deluxe, 100, Slax, Shirley, Buxom or any of the mini versions.

One thing is for sure, I have never been disappointed by any Friedman products and that to me is gold!
I have a BE-50, BE-212, custom 1x12 cab, BE-OD Deluxe, No more tears Wah and an ASM-10 wedge and it all sounds fantastic and even more important, reliable!!

Where can I find more info about these new speakers? I can not find sound/video clips of them anywhere.

Is there any word at all out yet on what is going to be new or different on the BE100 Deluxe?

randyleewylde":1ex2ouby said:
PBGas":1ex2ouby said:

Where can I find more info about these new speakers? I can not find sound/video clips of them anywhere.

Is there any word at all out yet on what is going to be new or different on the BE100 Deluxe?

The BE-100 will likely start with all the upgrades you get with the BE-50 Deluxe vs. the BE-100 - Plus whatever tricks Dave has up his sleeve! :D

Rango":1mkfezyc said:
randyleewylde":1mkfezyc said:
PBGas":1mkfezyc said:

The BE-100 will likely start with all the upgrades you get with the BE-50 Deluxe vs. the BE-100 - Plus whatever tricks Dave has up his sleeve! :D

I'm about to buy my 1st Friedman head... I'm just waiting to see what the BE100 deluxe is 1st, unless it can do everything the BE50 deluxe can do and get its tones as well as something new I'm gonna get the BE50 deluxe. Curiosity is killing me though. I'm shocked they are doing a 100 deluxe, when it seems they coulda just made the 50 Deluxe the 100 Deluxe to begin with just make it scalable watts 100/50/25

Back