Sold

Looks great, man.

Question about the Tremol-No:
I'm buying a Luke II that's had one put in and I intend to remove it. I always thought no physical changes are made to the existing mechanisms when installing them, but your bottom pic of the cavity shows otherwise. Is this something you did that was unique to your guitar or will the Luke II also have such modifications? For one thing it looks like a spring hook has been removed, and I really don't want this to be the case with the Luke...

Thanks so much man, and good luck with the sale!

Monkey Man":2b4hemwy said:
Looks great, man.

Question about the Tremol-No:
I'm buying a Luke II that's had one put in and I intend to remove it. I always thought no physical changes are made to the existing mechanisms when installing them, but your bottom pic of the cavity shows otherwise. Is this something you did that was unique to your guitar or will the Luke II also have such modifications? For one thing it looks like a spring hook has been removed, and I really don't want this to be the case with the Luke...

Thanks so much man, and good luck with the sale!

The Tremol-No is awesome it allows you to have a recessed bridge, use a d-tuna, you can pull up, dive only or set as a fixed bridge, there's NO physical changes to the trem cavity, you can use up to 4 springs if desired I only use 2 springs since I use a 9-42 gauge strings and tune to Eb

I'm not familiar with your Luke II, is that a Star Wars guitar? :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks for responding, mate.

Ha! No, it's Music Man's 2nd model of the Steve Lukather guitar, called a Luke. Model 1 had a FL trem, and that's the only difference between it and model 2 (the Luke II). The Luke III uses passives as opposed to EMGs on the other two.

In the pic you posted, from left to right, spring hook 4 seems to be missing. This is what concerns me. I've known about the Tremol-No for many years, but always thought it could be installed and removed with zero "damage" (alterations) to the existing bridge. Your pic seems to say otherwise, as I pointed out.

As I said earlier, I'm hoping nothing has been altered on the Luke bridge so that I can remove the Tremol-No and effectively have what came off the shelf.

Back