Which Two Notes products should I get?

Econ

I currently have 3 high gain tube amps (Diezel, Friedman and Bogner) that I want to play cranked at minimum volume and without a cab. I’m not interested in recording, but would like to have the ability to use IRs with them. If I can have stereo sound capabilities that would be a plus. The main thing for me here is that I don’t want to be tied up with using headphones. I’d like to be able to use power studio monitors with the device I end up selecting.

Which Two Notes product would you recommend? Also would like to know if I would be obligated to use an interface for the connection of the device to my studio monitors.

Any advice here would be much appreciated.

Hi Guillaume,

Thank you very much for your response. Would I be able to connect my studio speakers directly to the Torpedo Studio to get my sounds and would be able to avoid the use of an interface?

guillaume_pille":1d2ycxwv said:
Hi Econ,

the only stereo and the best unit we have is the Torpedo Studio. ;)

Could anyone clarify this? This is what’s keeping me from making the purchase.

I see the free 150 cabs in you register from Dec 15th to Jan 15 2019. Does this mean you are discontinuing this product? Or replacing it with a newer model? I am interested in buying one (a studio) but do not want to find out a newer product for less money will be coming out in a few months.

aroomstudios I don't comment on future products, but the Torpedo Studio is still young and apart from an update next year, no replacement product is too be seen anytime soon. ;)

Back