Dokken without Don!!!

I was listening to that earlier and need to give it a few more listens. Good stuff though!! Don't get me wrong, back in the day I loved Don's voice with the Dokken stuff but let's be honest, that center of Mick, Jeff, and George is what we all really dug.

Lynch turns everything he touches into gold. Like I've said before, the stuff he has done like Lynch Mob, KXM (sp?), and collaborations with Michael Sweet and others, just adds to his Dokken legend. The guy just loves playing so he doesn't sit in some room with this "Rockstar" tag. He keeps pushing himself.

Saw this the other day. Better than most of the stuff ageorge has been doing the last 10 years. I dig it.

I like this one a lot. The band sounds good, and the verse, bridge and chorus sections all fit together nicely. Mason does a great job on this.

I'm happy to hear that he's back with Robert. That dude has some killer pipes. I saw him with Warrant two years ago and he killed it live; and outside of Uncle Tom's Cabin, I don't even like the band.

I think Mason might be my favourite part of this, that guy is unbelievable. He's still got the pipes and tone. Never been a fan of Mick Brown's drumming though. Maybe it is a feel thing. It is just so straight and vanilla and I find it too loud in the mix. George's solo was alright, didn't like that fuzzy run or effect he was using and the lead tone these days leaves a lot to be desired. Good on him for output though.

sleewell2":19tk78y8 said:
i wouldn't pay a cent to see them with or without him.

if they were playing the town carnival i might stop for half a song on my way to getting a fried dough but thats it

I'll be honest, I just want to see Lynch play Dokken and Lynch Mob material. Saw him last year and it was an awesome show with Logan singing. They tend to play a lot of his best material live so they would totally be worth going to see.

Back