2018 GIBSON LIZZY HALE EXPLORER CUSTOM, AS NEW

BRENTrocks

I bought this new, I even have the original Gibson box, but I guess my days of big pointy guitars are behind me....lol

2018 Lizzy Hale Signature Explorer Custom. This model is no longer available.

This guitar is MINT! Plastic is still on the pickguard! All I did was change the strings, take off the gold plates on top of the pickup rings (in the case) and do a setup on it. No dings, no dents, no scratches, no chips....NADDA!!!!

This signature series Explorer has a lot of super cool features that you will not fInd on your regular production Explorer.....

5-ply binding on the body
Gold Hardware
Gold LOCKING Grover tuners with black buttons
57 Classic pickups
Mother of Pearl Block inlays
Black bound Richlite fretboard

This Explorer has a Medium C neck carve...not super thin, but not 50s fat. It sets up great with a nice low action, freshly setup with 10-46 Slinkys. The fretwork on this guitar is SPECTACULAR!! It plays great! The 57 classics produce a warm, rich tone.

This is a superb Explorer, I guess its just not my thing anymore.

Original Gibson Condo Case included...lol....and ALL case candy....and original Gibson box!!!

$1795 plus shipping and fees...firm...no trades please

Thanks for looking!

IMG_9495 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9496 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9497 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9498 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9499 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9500 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9703 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9704 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9705 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9706 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9707 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9708 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9709 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9710 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9711 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9712 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9713 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

awesome guitar here guys. I love mine. Neck is perfect and the real MOP inlays look great. Its also really easy to make it look like a CS explorer. Thats what I did with mine. Install a black pickguard and Knobs and bingo your there. Or leave it as is cause it looks great that way too

splatter":1r9um4r3 said:
awesome guitar here guitar here guys. I love mine. Neck is perfect and the real MOP inlays look great. Its also really easy to make it look like a CS explorer. Thats what I did with mine. Install a black pickguard and Knobs and bingo your there. Or leave it as is cause it looks great that way too
I was going to put a black PG on mine too....where did you find one that matched without drilling new holes?

BRENTrocks":1w5ek9ew said:
splatter":1w5ek9ew said:
awesome guitar here guitar here guys. I love mine. The neck is perfect and the real MOP inlays look great. Its also really easy to make it look like a CS explorer. That's what I did with mine. Install a black pickguard and Knobs and bingo your there. Or leave it as is cause it looks great that way too
I was going to put a black PG on mine too....where did you find one that matched without drilling new holes?

I don't remember where I got it. It was the 5 ply and all the holes lined up except the one on the point. The point was actually to long and I had to sand it down to fit with a dremal tool. Then put a new hole in it.

Back