Smaller Wattage Diezel

Evil Z06

Mr. Diezel I am curious if you would ever consider making a smaller head like 20 watts? Something along the lines of the Marshall DSL 20 or the PRS MT15...etc.

I have a Paul - and while 45 watts is by no means chump change, its much more manageable than you would thing and it's tone and features are ALLLLLLL Diezel.

Diezel's have probably the best master volume of any amp out there. The feel and tones with the master down is nothing short of fantastic. Portable Diezel head would be cool as all their amps are super robust with their massive transformers - however I think that's the key to big tones. I've yet to play any amp with smaller transformers that sound even close to big iron. Hard task for sure to make a smaller wattage amp that sounds like the big brother - only one I know if is the Wizard MC25 - but if Peter is thinking of making one, then it should be awesome.

Peter Diezel":i2bm8grs said:
We work on it.

YES!!! :rock:

Ive been looking at LBX amps mad as hell because there is no diezel. Almost bought engl but never loved them.

The synergy preamp and a poweramp is not the same so I still haven’t bought anything.

Impatiently waiting to buy the Diezel lunchbox head. :rock:

UpNortMark":3f8olg5w said:
Putting off my new amp purchase in anticipation of this. Hopefully won’t be long!!!!

Me too!! Peter, can you give us a some more dating info? Like first half of the year???

The more questions Peter gets, the less time he has to focus on the product...

Papa will tell us all in good time, don't y'all worry.

And I do have to agree with this statement here:

UberschallEL34":3hs3ialw said:
Diezel's have probably the best master volume of any amp out there. The feel and tones with the master down is nothing short of fantastic. Portable Diezel head would be cool as all their amps are super robust with their massive transformers - however I think that's the key to big tones. I've yet to play any amp with smaller transformers that sound even close to big iron. Hard task for sure to make a smaller wattage amp that sounds like the big brother - only one I know if is the Wizard MC25 - but if Peter is thinking of making one, then it should be awesome.

I'm in no rush for a micro-amp unless it's a combo. And even then, what more could be offered than what's already out there?? :confused:
I love the big iron, I love the big tone, and I love having that extra power when needed....MAN do I love that extra power :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Have a great weekend Folks!!

A 50w VH-4 close would be awesome. Even if it only has the Channel 3 sound. I mean my Einstein is awesome on the 3rd channel. (Peter says the pre-amp has the same circuit.)
I love the layout and look of the VH-4 with the silver face plate and offset EQ knobs. :)

Back