Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

I think you guys are truly friends…
This is just a comedy routine! :thumbsup:
Cheers from a cold 17°F Markham Ontario Canada!

311splawndude":tq5tkt4m said:
Racerxrated":tq5tkt4m said:
Indeed Dave, indeed.
The funny thing is he's so easily figured out. Within 2 or 3 posts we all know who he is.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Who is it?
I think her old name was VC4UPTRUMPSASS.

Or something like that. She'd rather post about Politibullshit than talk gear though. She likes to try and sway others into like minded thinking. And she goes and pees in the corner of her grandmas basement when she doesn't get her way.
Kinda sad actually.

lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.

FourT6and2":1e5nmvvn said:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.

Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":2z9ef6e8 said:
FourT6and2":2z9ef6e8 said:

Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.

As if the amp in question wasn’t already a copy of something else. :hys: :hys: :hys:

You’re not very good at this forum/internet thing outside of dick sucking. I’m eagerly awaiting for another stupid reference and I’m sure you won’t disappoint! :LOL: :LOL:

psychodave":13g722oq said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":13g722oq said:
FourT6and2":13g722oq said:

As if the amp in question wasn’t already a copy of something else. :hys: :hys: :hys:

You’re not very good at this forum/internet thing outside of dick sucking. I’m eagerly awaiting for another stupid reference and I’m sure you won’t disappoint! :LOL: :LOL:

Take it easy eager beaver. Cameron’s dick is always ready for you.

At any rate you missed my point entirely because,well, you’re stupid.

Attachments

• 50241577_10218287985729207_1647929421912342528_o.jpg
    50241577_10218287985729207_1647929421912342528_o.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 2,429
Pseudo Drew Peterson":3rsjavnt said:
FourT6and2":3rsjavnt said:

blah blah blah blah balh balhblahlbhablhalbhalblh

That's what you sound like with Fortin's balls in your mouth.

FourT6and2":2jqcovbe said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":2jqcovbe said:
FourT6and2":2jqcovbe said:

mmmmm Balls :LOL: :LOL:

Detroit1973":25ncpz1t said:
FourT6and2":25ncpz1t said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":25ncpz1t said:
FourT6and2":25ncpz1t said:

mmmmm Balls :LOL: :LOL:

Djenty balls

Back