Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Pseudo Drew Peterson":2sleqs1b said:
psychodave":2sleqs1b said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":2sleqs1b said:
FourT6and2":2sleqs1b said:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.

Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.

As if the amp in question wasn’t already a copy of something else. :hys: :hys: :hys:

You’re not very good at this forum/internet thing outside of dick sucking. I’m eagerly awaiting for another stupid reference and I’m sure you won’t disappoint! :LOL: :LOL:

Take it easy eager beaver. Cameron’s dick is always ready for you.

At any rate you missed my point entirely because,well, you’re stupid.

Yup, you didn’t disappoint. I like laughing at you :D ...I’m not the only one either :LOL: :LOL: Keep it coming. I’m sure we can get this thread to 30 pages. Then it will pop up at the top when people do google searches for the Meshuggah. ...and you call me stupid :LOL: :LOL:

Let’s hear some more homophobic comments too :thumbsup:

FourT6and2":37vfkic4 said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":37vfkic4 said:
FourT6and2":37vfkic4 said:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.

Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.

blah blah blah blah balh balhblahlbhablhalbhalblh

That's what you sound like with Fortin's balls in your mouth.

So you’re telling me that’s not what happened? You didn’t open that amp up, look to see what was going on in it, then when you got what you needed, claimed it was broken and returned it.

Yup that’s exactly what you did. And you should be familiar with balls being from San Fran...

psychodave":li1fde4o said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":li1fde4o said:
psychodave":li1fde4o said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":li1fde4o said:
FourT6and2":li1fde4o said:

As if the amp in question wasn’t already a copy of something else. :hys: :hys: :hys:

You’re not very good at this forum/internet thing outside of dick sucking. I’m eagerly awaiting for another stupid reference and I’m sure you won’t disappoint! :LOL: :LOL:

Take it easy eager beaver. Cameron’s dick is always ready for you.

At any rate you missed my point entirely because,well, you’re stupid.

Yup, you didn’t disappoint. I like laughing at you :D ...I’m not the only one either :LOL: :LOL: Keep it coming. I’m sure we can get this thread to 30 pages. Then it will pop up at the top when people do google searches for the Meshuggah. ...and you call me stupid :LOL: :LOL:

Let’s hear some more homophobic comments too :thumbsup:

That’s nice. I’m laughing too.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":2ezin4fp said:
FourT6and2":2ezin4fp said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":2ezin4fp said:
FourT6and2":2ezin4fp said:

So you’re telling me that’s not what happened? You didn’t open that amp up, look to see what was going on in it, then when you got what you needed, claimed it was broken and returned it.

Yup that’s exactly what you did. And you should be familiar with balls being from San Fran...

I already explained what happened like 10 pages ago but you're still here trying to gaslight.
Nobody is believing your brand of BS.
What's that? Can't understand you. Time to take those balls out your mouth and gargle.

FourT6and2":ogo84z8w said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":ogo84z8w said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":ogo84z8w said:

I already explained what happened like 10 pages ago but you're still here trying to gaslight.

Dude. That’s some mighty fine coincidence. I haven’t heard anyone returning their amps. But you got the “bad” one. Haha. What a joke.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":2xokrj02 said:
FourT6and2":2xokrj02 said:

Dude. That’s some mighty fine coincidence. I haven’t heard anyone returning their amps. But you got the “bad” one. Haha. What a joke.

STFU gaslighter.
Here's a photo. Guess who's hand that is. You know who's hand it is because it's the same one that's up your ass pulling the strings.

unnamed_by_haftelm_dcx22h5-fullview.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: what the hell am I looking at?

And no I have nothing to do with Fortin. I’m just calling it as I see it. I see you’re full of shit and I’m calling you out.

FourT6and2":14nc6jm9 said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":14nc6jm9 said:
:LOL: :LOL: what the hell am I looking at?

Exactly. You're a moron. Glad to see you're coming to terms with reality.

Just FYI, you're arguing with a guy that literally thinks chemtrails are a real thing. :LOL: :LOL:

He's probably fondling what he believes to be a gay frog at this very moment.

Oh look it’s “Crazynutz”. Lmao.

Were you that embarrassed about the YouTube videos you liked that you had to delete your whole channel?

I guess when you watch retards like “blue dot in Texas” and get exposed for it your only logical reaction is to wipe out your account.

Do you really care that much what I think of your liked videos? lol it was public for everyone to see anyway. :LOL: :LOL:

Pseudo Drew Peterson":2ik3t9v6 said:

Were you that embarrassed about the YouTube videos you liked that you had to delete your whole channel?

I guess when you watch retards like “blue dot in Texas” and get exposed for it your only logical reaction is to wipe out your account.

Do you really care that much what I think of your liked videos? lol it was public for everyone to see anyway. :LOL: :LOL:

I didn't want to give you anymore cyber stalking material to masturbate to.

Expose me? Haha for what? Let it be known, I'm an independent in Texas that
1) Does not care for Lying Ted, and 2) Does not care care for Trump. 3) Did not care for Hillary, 4) Did not care for Obamacare, and so on.

Haha, you retard, exposed me? :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Why don't you enlighten us on your chemtrail knowledge. We would love to hear about it.

CrazyNutz":1kc3u2eo said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":1kc3u2eo said:

1) Does not care for Lying Ted, and 2) Does not care care for Trump. 3) Did not care for Hillary, 4) Did not care for Obamacare, and so on.

Why don't you enlighten us on your chemtrail knowledge. We would love to hear about it.

Ya that makes perfect sense...masterbating to Chomsky. Hahaha.

Look up the chemical atrazine and what is doing to frogs. It’s probably doing the same thing to you.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":308eh4cx said:
CrazyNutz":308eh4cx said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":308eh4cx said:

Ya that makes perfect sense...masterbating to Chomsky. Hahaha.

Look up the chemical atrazine and what is doing to frogs. It’s probably doing the same thing to you.

I have no idea WTF is going on here ?? fortin is building kits ,, some one loves gay frogs

is Charvel Dan back again

All I know is I am glad no one has copied our or should I say Mark's Modern mod:

This was a clip I had laying around that I decided to share so some people can hear something new instead of the same old standard rip offs.

EXPcustom":2rr5z8tk said:
All I know is I am glad no one has copied our or should I say Mark's Modern mod:

This was a clip I had laying around that I decided to share so some people can hear something new instead of the same old standard rip offs.
Does this amp have the gain 1 and gain 2 knobs like a lot of the Jose type of amps do?

Sounds great!

Back