Concert parking at Masonic in SF... help please

So we're going to see DT at The Masonic in SF in March and are coming from out of town. To the locals, which are the best parking options that are not $40? Thanks!

chameleon2112":2a3orrbj said:
So we're going to see DT at The Masonic in SF in March and are coming from out of town. To the locals, which are the best parking options that are not $40? Thanks!

you can find street parking around there fairly easily if you don't mind walking a few blocks.

Best option is a garage. Yeah, it's a few more bucks but that way your ride don't get messed with...have fun at the show. Btw who are you seeing, I have no idea by your post.

exo-metal":xsu4qeg1 said:
Best option is a garage. Yeah, it's a few more bucks but that way your ride don't get messed with...have fun at the show. Btw who are you seeing, I have no idea by your post.

Dream Theater. Is that a high crime area?

chameleon2112":8orp38wh said:
exo-metal":8orp38wh said:

Dream Theater. Is that a high crime area?

All of SF is a high crime area . I’d spend a few extra bucks and find a parking garage . Pack your patience driving into SF

$40 stinks, but you’ll be happier in a garage. Maybe something like Spot Hero (app) can find a parking space for you for less.

I live a few blocks away. You can park on the street if you can find a spot. There are a few garages in the area. You can also park down on Polk street at a metered spot.

hammered":1cmuegcn said:
chameleon2112":1cmuegcn said:
hammered":1cmuegcn said:
Bart would be another option

Can you use the bart stations to park in even if you don't use the train?

I’m sure many do it and get away with it but with my luck I wouldn’t do it

There are no BART stations with parking in SF. They are all like typical subway stops. You can park out of town at a BART station and then take BART into the city, though.

FourT6and2":ar9i0kvo said:
hammered":ar9i0kvo said:
chameleon2112":ar9i0kvo said:
hammered":ar9i0kvo said:
Bart would be another option

Can you use the bart stations to park in even if you don't use the train?

I’m sure many do it and get away with it but with my luck I wouldn’t do it

There are no BART stations with parking in SF. They are all like typical subway stops. You can park out of town at a BART station and then take BART into the city, though.

Trust me I’ve been to that cluster of a city enough to know LOL

cardinal":11pdwo7k said:
$40 stinks, but you’ll be happier in a garage. Maybe something like Spot Hero (app) can find a parking space for you for less.

Used Spot Hero and got a garage spot for $18 one block away. Thanks!

Back