Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Thunkful":1kba3foh said:
EXPcustom":1kba3foh said:
All I know is I am glad no one has copied our or should I say Mark's Modern mod:

This was a clip I had laying around that I decided to share so some people can hear something new instead of the same old standard rip offs.
Does this amp have the gain 1 and gain 2 knobs like a lot of the Jose type of amps do?

Sounds great!

Thanks. :thumbsup:

HNQzAS5l.jpg

Does that thing even exist?

I remember the announcement a couple years ago and then never saw or heard shit about it again since
A lot of that going on with Fortin. Announced a power amp... 4 years later no mention. The Evil Pumpkin was delayed due to covid and supply chain issues but it seems like there has been enough time passed by that some should be getting made. I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like the company is doing so well but then again a lot of companies are still going strong with not much going on with their product line.

The pumpkin has been out of stock for years, Covid bullshit related i assume. Killertone has my respect so i was instantly interested in one of his sig amps.

All the features are damn perfect.

Maybe Jason, if he sees this, could give us an update on the situation.

Of the quality is there, i don't give a rat's ass where it's made. Was supposed to be made in England IIRC.

The pumpkin has been out of stock for years, Covid bullshit related i assume. Killertone has my respect so i was instantly interested in one of his sig amps.

All the features are damn perfect.

Maybe Jason, if he sees this, could give us an update on the situation.

Of the quality is there, i don't give a rat's ass where it's made. Was supposed to be made in England IIRC.

Parts aren't hard to get right now so who knows what the issue is.

Back