NAMM 2019

peterc52":2jd7q1cg said:
Evil Z06":2jd7q1cg said:
Is this the lower wattage amp?

THIS THIS THIS???

I still don’t really get this low wattage excitement personally. If you want power tube saturation I guess but I find those kind of sounds/amps get utterly slayed by my Herbert and that’s an “extra power” amp (prime example of me finding my Bogner just didn’t seem to cut or punch much one practice then finding it was on half or less power mode part way through and it being better again on full). Or is this designed to be a far more “classic” sounding Diezel relying more on power section break up and a lower gain preamp section and not so much for higher gain metal and rock?

Anyway, that wasn’t meant to sound in the least bit negative, more that I can’t outdo my Herbert with anything I’ve tried yet. Always excited to hear about a new Diezel either way! I guess Diezel’s have usually been the amps you don’t need to crank to sound half decent! :)

For a guy like me that had open heart surgery last month it’s all about portability since I’m extremely limited on what I can do. I can move a 1x12 and a 20 pound head that’ll be loud enough to jam but a 50 pound head just isn’t doable for some time. So I am extremely excited at the possibility of a quality little amp that will keep me playing. Plus being a Diezel it’ll be great for home practice as well.

UpNortMark":2co76l19 said:
For a guy like me that had open heart surgery last month it’s all about portability since I’m extremely limited on what I can do. I can move a 1x12 and a 20 pound head that’ll be loud enough to jam but a 50 pound head just isn’t doable for some time. So I am extremely excited at the possibility of a quality little amp that will keep me playing. Plus being a Diezel it’ll be great for home practice as well.
Yeah fair point on portability. I've nearly overbalanced and fallen down my stairs carrying my Herbert in a a flight case by myself a few times. If ever I do finally overbalance not only will I probably break myself but I'll definitely need a carpenter as that thing will definitely go *through* my stairs. :LOL: :LOL:

Some pics.

Attachments

• NAMM 2019-1.jpg
    NAMM 2019-1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,576
  • NAMM 2019-2.jpg
    NAMM 2019-2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,572
  • NAMM 2019-3.jpg
    NAMM 2019-3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,572
I see a black VH2 "like"....from the picture I kinda read VHX...

It seems to have an LCD screen in the middle....??

What is it???

Vh2 with programable effects wonder if it’s all tube ??
Also wonder if there may be something under the jacket I saw in another shot

Looks like it says VHX! :)

Is that a 4 channel amp but you can digitally configure those 4 channels to be any 4 flavours you like like 4 different crunch channels or something? If so that’s mind blowing. :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

Me":1oqqj26v said:
Looks like it says VHX! :)

Is that a 4 channel amp but you can digitally configure those 4 channels to be any 4 flavours you like like 4 different crunch channels or something? If so that’s mind blowing. :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:
I just looked again. Do VH4 channel channels go diagonally, and Hagen ones go straight with offset knobs? (I’m a Herbert owner). Either way that’s be 2 channels with 5 knobs each, or 5 channels with 2 knobs each, and who knows how the screen comes into play. So maybe it’s a 2 channel amp but with various midi changeability. Who knows!

You should keep us guessing by just posting a new pic every hour from fractionally closer! No news isn’t exciting but all the news in one go isn’t as exciting as the suspense either! :LOL: :LOL:

Or maybe it’s a VH-2 with phone built in for millennials so they can do selfies while they play. :confused: ;)

Or maybe if VH4 is 4 channels, and VH2 is two channels, maybe VHX is 10 channels and that’s one volume knob per channel!

I’m just being silly now, I’ll just shut up and wait for the exciting news! :doh: :rock: :thumbsup: :yes:

Back