NAMM 2019

someone on another site said it a modelled front end with tube power section and FX
so it could;d be a Herbert voice or VH4 voice or Paul voice preamp

:confused: That kinda surprises me as I wouldn’t suspect the leap from all tube amps to a 4 person company suddenly modelling their best work and possibly risk loosing some response or beautiful tone they’re renowned for, but I could totally be wrong there as digital stuff has become somewhat easier over the years I guess and sounds better and better. It just looked from that pic like there are a load of preamp valves with their screening cans on behind the diezel grille. :confused:

Need more pics! :yes:

hell yeah! :rock:

51227965_10156600502284892_942240817433542656_o.jpg

Cool!

So based all all the preamp tubes I can see I’m assuming:
it’s fully analog valve preamp + power amp.
Preamp is digitally controlled though and can do lots of sounds.
Has built in digital effects
And from what I’ve read has built in load/impulse response/cab emulation?

So:
What output power?
Are FX parallel so it doesn’t digitise the whole preamp signal and has parallel analog through (I’ve never heard a pedal that does full ADA without some detrimental effect on tone, hence all these strymon timeline/big sky etc have parallel analog dry through path)?
Is it effectively 128 channels then (but how many “preamp selections” available as obviously only so many ways you can configure the preamp tubes)?

Maybe it has like the Microsoft office paperclip... “it appears you’re trying to make the best crushing high gain tones on the planet, would you like me to help you with that?...” :LOL: :LOL:

Back