DELETE SOLD Friedman SS100 Steve Stevens - $2350 sh/pp

Possible to take better pic of the serial number on back? Should have the year on it. 2016-up have the Synergy caps. Curious if this one has them.

Its the older serial # system. I saw where Dave Friedman said an amp 4 numbers away from this one was probably a 2014. I’ll check it out tonight. Regardless of whatever caps are in it, sounds great.

RedPlated":2ctvu6pb said:
What year is this one?

I have a 2014 ss100 I had dave change to BE/JJ type specs and it is by far the best friedman I have played, hands down. it is magnificent!!

mooncobra":2977cbgr said:
RedPlated":2977cbgr said:
What year is this one?

I have a 2014 ss100 I had dave change to BE/JJ type specs and it is by far the best friedman I have played, hands down. it is magnificent!!

After owning the JJ (love) and BE, I can honestly say that I wouldn’t change a thing on this SS.
It’s perfect.

How’s this compare to the BE100? Is it a version of the BE channel or HBE?

Sold my CS Strat so I’m a potential buyer kicking around the idea.

BrentSP":1rhkyew4 said:
How’s this compare to the BE100? Is it a version of the BE channel or HBE?

Sold my CS Strat so I’m a potential buyer kicking around the idea.

It has a nicer clean channel, imo.
Still has the BE/HBE thing going on, just voiced differently. More vintage, but not as much as the Dirty Shirley. Not as many switchable options as the BE. Just the effects loop on/off. It's basically a softer, more rounded, thicker, less hard and compressed version of the 2014 BE I had. Dunno about the newer BE with updates.

SS100 is a wonderful amp. Great seller. I've played this very amp and it rocks. As advertised, superb clean.

If the SS100 had the Smallbox cosmetics it would be my favorite. :)

Hey Ron, thanks!
It is a great amp, my fav Friedman.
I've been on the fence about it, and have turned down some decent offers. Figured I'll wait til someone meets the asking price.
Put in some old 12ax7s in the V1 and V2 spots a couple of days ago. Wow! May pull the ad down.

Yep, I have three Friedman's and two Cameron's and my SS100 gets the most play of all of them. Just an all around killer amp that excels in any mix or situation. GLWS

All right then. Guess I’ll work on moving this. Price on the move.
$2450 sh/pp, less with ppg.

Crazy good deal here!!
I would grab this if I didn’t own an SS100 already.
Killer amp. Great tones, AMAZING Cleans...

GtarLover":xu0v3s7z said:
Crazy good deal here!!
I would grab this if I didn’t own an SS100 already.
Killer amp. Great tones, AMAZING Cleans...

Yes indeed, and it just got better. $2400, let's get this sold.

Back