Questions on Reload operation

PeterM

Greetings, accidentally posted this in the wrong forum.

I'm considering the Reload and wondering if I can ask a few questions to see if it will work for me.

Will it allow me to-
1, record live miked amp w/ attenuation while taking a simultaneous dry DI track?...also could this dry track be process via amp sim in my daw (of course yes) but while using WOL to monitor / audition cabs in WOL plugin?

While reamping my live amp, will allow 2 separate cabs? and processed amp sim of the dry trk inside the daw while monitor / audition cabs in WOL plugin?

thanks in advance!

PM

Hello!
No it won't allow you to "record live miked amp w/ attenuation while taking a simultaneous dry DI track".
Sorry)

1, record live miked amp w/ attenuation while taking a simultaneous dry DI track?...also could this dry track be process via amp sim in my daw (of course yes) but while using WOL to monitor / audition cabs in WOL plugin?

Yes you can do that, but your DAW must be able to send the dry unafected DI sound back into the Reload. It's just about routing, check the Reload's manual and look at the Full Setting

http://wiki.two-notes.com/doku.php?id=torpedo_reload:torpedo_reload_user_s_manual

Not sure why you'd want to use a plugin to monitor if you're actually miking you cabinet. Why not monitor through your real amp + WoS?

While reamping my live amp, will allow 2 separate cabs? and processed amp sim of the dry trk inside the daw while monitor / audition cabs in WOL plugin?

Reload has 2 cabinets outputs, the impedance doesn't really matter, so yes you can put 2 mics oand record them, and send the mono loadbox output to WoS (and put as many virtual cabinets as you want).

Back