Post Your Luxxtone Guitars

El Mariachi":xmhxhx11 said:
Here's mine!
DgIk00I.jpg

Where did you get that little neck stand at?

I’ve been building a few guitars lately and the Strat shape’s been growing on me. Now I can go from Strat to LP an not flinch.

It’s a talent switch. I leave it on all the time. :D

:LOL: :LOL:
LP Freak":1dpt96i5 said:
I’ve been building a few guitars lately and the Strat shape’s been growing on me. Now I can go from Strat to LP an not flinch.

LP Freak":dtjmf9g5 said:

Solid lol

I'm curious how the neck stability is on these in general. Has anyone had to do any major truss tweaks? I have the same concern as the OP had about needing to adjust the truss at the heal and unbolting the neck etc. which has kept me from buying one.

Drkorey":byejuprm said:
I'm curious how the neck stability is on these in general. Has anyone had to do any major truss tweaks? I have the same concern as the OP had about needing to adjust the truss at the heal and unbolting the neck etc. which has kept me from buying one.

Great question!

zuel69":3q6jea6n said:
Drkorey":3q6jea6n said:

Great question!
Mine adjusts at the headstock

jKdKBtcl.jpg

LP Freak":294648j1 said:
zuel69":294648j1 said:
Drkorey":294648j1 said:

Great question!

Nice, I have not seen many with that option. I don't know why they wouldn't build more like that.

Drkorey":3h1odko7 said:
LP Freak":3h1odko7 said:
zuel69":3h1odko7 said:
Drkorey":3h1odko7 said:

Great question!

Nice, I have not seen many with that option. I don't know why they wouldn't build more like that.

Fairly new option. I think all new guitars being built have it up top now. Mine has the adjustment at the headstock too.

misterspockyall":mh0s38ym said:
I don’t own one, but I sure as hell am lusting over this freak of nature...

https://www.luxxtoneguitars.com/index.p ... Itemid=669

engage757":mh0s38ym said:
misterspockyall":mh0s38ym said:

Hot damn! :thumbsup:
Right??? This is one of the guitars that made me notice Luxxtone...

FYI, there may be some fun Luxxtone news coming from me soon'ish!

It is indeed a newer option.
Mine is an older (#53) and doesn't have the outside access to the truss rod.
Mine has been super stable thus far.
Jerry told me that all the new guitars now have truss rod access at the headstock.

cyndicate":1lb378ue said:
Drkorey":1lb378ue said:
LP Freak":1lb378ue said:
zuel69":1lb378ue said:
Drkorey":1lb378ue said:

Great question!

Fairly new option. I think all new guitars being built have it up top now. Mine has the adjustment at the headstock too.

JerEvil":3qfu2k7e said:
misterspockyall":3qfu2k7e said:

engage757":3qfu2k7e said:
misterspockyall":3qfu2k7e said:

Hot damn! :thumbsup:
Right??? This is one of the guitars that made me notice Luxxtone...

FYI, there may be some fun Luxxtone news coming from me soon'ish!

Tease! Lol jk, excited whatever it is. Thanks for all the vids mang, fighting the good fight for those of us without quality music shops nearby

Played one at an ampfest a couple of years ago, Ive been lusting after one ever since. Best fretwork I've ever seen on a guitar.

Drkorey":1twuy366 said:

I had to adjust one lastnight that I just picked up. It was my first time removing a neck to do it and I had already reststrung it with elixirs so I wasn't wasting a new set of strings. Yeah it's a pain in the balls cause you won't know if it's right until after you bolt the neck back on and tune it up but it is what it is.

As others said, Jerry now makes them with the adjustment at the headstock.

Back