NAD! Henning Cherry Bomb V2 - Slytherin Edition - CLIP!

Wow, sounds killer!
Nice chewy meaty gain with great clarity!
Dam, I wish Steve was still in here.....

MetalHeadMike":28275vtj said:
JerEvil":28275vtj said:
MetalHeadMike":28275vtj said:
JerEvil":28275vtj said:
gibson5413":28275vtj said:
Congratulations to Jer and Mike! Steve makes killer amps. I have been using my Bottle Rocket in my new cover band. I get compliments on my tone from the bandmates at rehearsal and audience members at the gigs. I have three gigs coming up where the BR will be front and center in my stage rig. I love it so much!!
Thanks man! I really won't get to spend a ton of time playing this guy til the weekend. Loving it so far though!

Congrats man! It looks sexy as hell with that snakeskin :thumbsup: Can't wait to hear your full report w/ vids.

Oh...and I think I feel that all to familiar tickle in the back of my throat and have a feeling I might be calling out sick tomorrow ;)
yeah.. you look like you're not feeling well! LOL!

Clip in the OP

I'll say, the BR gets a little more modern in the gain. This feels more like my BE. Still different though. I am really liking it.

Thanks Doc!

Boy aren't I the observant one :aww: SOunds awesome! Man I love that guitar :rock:

If you don’t end up digging the Bottle Rocket for whatever reason let me know!!

jcj":w38jt515 said:
Steve builds a GREAT amp, and is a really good guy, as well; can’t go wrong with one of his builds. :thumbsup:

+1 - really good dude, and builds a mean amp, and also builds KILLER guitars!

mooncobra":293qn0zz said:
jcj":293qn0zz said:
Steve builds a GREAT amp, and is a really good guy, as well; can’t go wrong with one of his builds. :thumbsup:

+1 - really good dude, and builds a mean amp, and also builds KILLER guitars!
Yeah the guitars he puts together always look fab-tastic!

311splawndude":293qn0zz said:
Sounds really good. Good job on the video and congrats on the amp.

:m17:
Thanks man! Uploading another vid now. I need to stop rushing these out and do a PROPER CB Playthrough vid.

Another new clip.

Rushed this morning while on a conference call with adobe! Lol!

Anyway, Rock tone with Redback 212, Torpedo Studio, LP w/EMG 57 and some verb from Helix Native

ibzprestige":2gc4to7v said:
MetalHeadMike":2gc4to7v said:
JerEvil":2gc4to7v said:
MetalHeadMike":2gc4to7v said:
JerEvil":2gc4to7v said:
gibson5413":2gc4to7v said:
Congratulations to Jer and Mike! Steve makes killer amps. I have been using my Bottle Rocket in my new cover band. I get compliments on my tone from the bandmates at rehearsal and audience members at the gigs. I have three gigs coming up where the BR will be front and center in my stage rig. I love it so much!!
Thanks man! I really won't get to spend a ton of time playing this guy til the weekend. Loving it so far though!

Congrats man! It looks sexy as hell with that snakeskin :thumbsup: Can't wait to hear your full report w/ vids.

Oh...and I think I feel that all to familiar tickle in the back of my throat and have a feeling I might be calling out sick tomorrow ;)

Clip in the OP

I'll say, the BR gets a little more modern in the gain. This feels more like my BE. Still different though. I am really liking it.

Thanks Doc!

Boy aren't I the observant one :aww: SOunds awesome! Man I love that guitar :rock:

I called first dibs :rock:

JerEvil":2nwqed7b said:
Another new clip.

Anyway, Rock tone with Redback 212, Torpedo Studio, LP w/EMG 57 and some verb from Helix Native

43 seconds....WTF man!!! You C0ck tease :LOL: :LOL: It's an awesome 43 seconds though :thumbsup:

Off to unpack the BR ;)

peckhart":27t8neg3 said:
ibzprestige":27t8neg3 said:
MetalHeadMike":27t8neg3 said:
JerEvil":27t8neg3 said:
MetalHeadMike":27t8neg3 said:
JerEvil":27t8neg3 said:
gibson5413":27t8neg3 said:

Clip in the OP

Thanks Doc!

I called first dibs :rock:

I gotcya Pete ;)

MetalHeadMike":3obgfomt said:
JerEvil":3obgfomt said:
Another new clip.

43 seconds....WTF man!!! You C0ck tease :LOL: :LOL: It's an awesome 43 seconds though :thumbsup:

Off to unpack the BR ;)
LOL! I get in and I get out man! I was already late to work!

Back