Cameron I have loves Creamback Celestions

halebox

I have a 4x12 Uberkab with H75 and M65 mix which sounds just ok with my other amps. I keep wanting to put 2 vintage 30's in to mix it up. When I plug in the Cameron Sovtek it just gets magic sounding. I'm thinking the Cameron wont sound as good if I add 2 vintage 30's but the other amps will sound better. Ive got other 4x12's so Ill probably leave it just for the Cameron. I know he likes the G12-H30's but cant imagine those sounding as good

M75 Creambacks are not that far from H30's so no surprise it sounds good. Really H30's get a bad wrap but a well broken in set will just stomp.

buy a cheap marshall cab, load it with V30s, done :). Keep the uber as is for the cameron goods.
:rock:

Yeah my other ubekab has V30's and WGS ET65 mix and sounds good with everything. Oh yeah the H75 is just a more powerful G12H-30 my bad, so it makes sense.

halebox":2qlmam26 said:
I have a 4x12 Uberkab with H75 and M65 mix which sounds just ok with my other amps. I keep wanting to put 2 vintage 30's in to mix it up. When I plug in the Cameron Sovtek it just gets magic sounding. I'm thinking the Cameron wont sound as good if I add 2 vintage 30's but the other amps will sound better. Ive got other 4x12's so Ill probably leave it just for the Cameron. I know he likes the G12-H30's but cant imagine those sounding as good

g12h30s have sounded good with everything I have tried them with. the first amp they weren't the best through was my friedman and I have a Bogner 2x12 with creamback and vintage 30 and it sounds epic through that.

Back