jj mini>?

The demos of this I’ve watched are killer and making me really want to pick up one of these. One of them said though that the efx loop does not pass on to the direct out. Is this true? So none of your effects in the loop would be heard if running direct? Doesn’t make sense.

markshu":2gomr1i1 said:
The demos of this I’ve watched are killer and making me really want to pick up one of these. One of them said though that the efx loop does not pass on to the direct out. Is this true? So none of your effects in the loop would be heard if running direct? Doesn’t make sense.

Seriously...who makes this stuff up? :doh:

It works perfectly! Just ran it through my ASM-10 from the direct out with the effects loop connected and it sounds great. Everything is working and can be heard.

The direct out for this amp is solid and sounds fantastic!

:rock:

PBGas":tbwk7tw2 said:
markshu":tbwk7tw2 said:

Seriously...who makes this stuff up? :doh:

It works perfectly! Just ran it through my ASM-10 from the direct out with the effects loop connected and it sounds great. Everything is working and can be heard.

The direct out for this amp is solid and sounds fantastic!

:rock:
People who don’t have one

Back