Timmy OD pedal...Wolf track edition

MetalHeadMike

a8jZxwql.jpg

Found a fresh set of wolf tracks on my street the other day.

My boot is a size 12 for reference.

UkqzRyWl.jpg

Passed a guy walking just before seeing this track, and he had just seen a 6 pack running away from a pen of newborn calves.

Wolves, grizzlies, and lions in the back yard...better keep a closer eye on my dog.

I saw a panther the other night down here in FL. truly a privilege to view such a beautiful animal.

Only one I have ever seen down here in the swamps.

swamptrashstompboxes":gex38p40 said:
I saw a panther the other night down here in FL. truly a privilege to view such a beautiful animal.

Only one I have ever seen down here in the swamps.

Nice! I know there were a few Jaguar sightings in AZ when I was living down in the SW. They have a historic migration path out of Mexico up into AZ.

MetalHeadMike":16sx9n5x said:
a8jZxwql.jpg

Found a fresh set of wolf tracks on my street the other day.

My boot is a size 12 for reference.

UkqzRyWl.jpg

Passed a guy walking just before seeing this track, and he had just seen a 6 pack running away from a pen of newborn calves.

Wolves, grizzlies, and lions in the back yard...better keep a closer eye on my dog.
Wow...no snow melt to make it look bigger, that's a big one.

Shouldn't have been too much melt. The temps were consistently below zero, even for the highs, up to the day I took the pics.

stephen sawall":1jm68ige said:
I was attacked by a cougar. But I did get her drunk on red wine.

Dude...I am regrettably and historically a cougar f@cking magnet, so I hear ya! Two viscous attacks were both in WY. One in Cody, WY and the other Cheyenne, WY. The worst however occurred in eastern Colorado. It was BAAADDD!!! I was tending bar at a restaurant and she was a biker chick about 30 years older than me and asked if she could have me for desert :aww:

LunatiBSW":1vobcwhd said:
That’s nuts. We just get coyotes :aww:

Ya have to be a bit on guard hiking/fishing/recreating around these parts ;)

Mountain lions, black bear, the highest density of grizzly in the lower 48, moose, wolves (which aren't an issue as far as people, more livestock/pets), and lots of rattle snakes (Almost stepped on 3 last summer).

Moose are actually the most dangerous from my experience. My wife and I were backpacking last summer and had two separate moose ( 1 bull, 1 cow) on two different days that I thought I was gonna have to shoot but luckily did not have to. They both were very aggressive towards us. Some lady and her dog got stomped by a cow moose on the trail when we were hiking out the next day.

misterspockyall":1vobcwhd said:
That is crazy, and +1 for making it gear related lol

Had to keep it relative...ya know ;)

Back