BE 100 DLX

Are more videos going to be released soon, or we will have to wait till March/April?

I’m dying to hear it.

Sounds like the Thump and related Frequency switch is pretty cool.

Anyone know how the DLX BE/HBE gain is different, if at all, from the 2016+ BE100?

Dave, with the frequency switch and all the other tone shaping options, can the BE100 Deluxe nail the tone of the JJ100?

I think is my favorite High gain Friedman tone, but I like the plexi channel and all the other options of the BE100 too.

Jon BCN":1h006hf7 said:
Dave, with the frequency switch and all the other tone shaping options, can the BE100 Deluxe nail the tone of the JJ100?

I think is my favorite High gain Friedman tone, but I like the plexi channel and all the other options of the BE100 too.

This! I'm really intrigued by the frequency switch with the Thump knob.

tom-petty-waiting.jpg

Junk Yard Dog":1y22o92t said:
Jon BCN":1y22o92t said:

This! I'm really intrigued by the frequency switch with the Thump knob.

tom-petty-waiting.jpg

Yeah, waiting sucks!

If the frequency switch can go from Classic BE to JJ to Marshall, it would be the ultimate M style amp.

PBGas":15x02n6h said:
I would like to get a C45 on my BE-50! Looking into that now.....

Anything ever come of this? I was always curious if the half power switch, which is really a pentode/triode switch (from what I understand) might approximate the C45? But I’ve only owned the BE50, not the 100.

Have people had this mod done to their BE50’s?

Skeeter":38avwd9s said:
PBGas":38avwd9s said:
I would like to get a C45 on my BE-50! Looking into that now.....

Anything ever come of this? I was always curious if the half power switch, which is really a pentode/triode switch (from what I understand) might approximate the C45? But I’ve only owned the BE50, not the 100.

Have people had this mod done to their BE50’s?

No. I did not end up getting this done. I got a new JJ jr head and it is fabulous. I may be selling the 50 now.

Dave, any update on shipping these to sweet water???
I noticed they have been pulled from your website, just wondering.
That did worry me a bit ;)

New video up on Friedman’s YouTube channel, man this thing is killer. Had a Butterslax that I let go solely because I couldn’t jive with the lack of a global MV. Finally, this has EVERYTHING you could want. One EL34 machine to rule them all. I’ll just leave a link to YouTube cuz I can’t get it to parse right.

https://youtu.be/QnoyFBcMt7I

Can’t wait....mine just shipped - Dave is a tone genius. It is one thing to have KILLER amps but he tops it off with his amazing customer service.

Hats off to Dave and the team - it makes you wonder “what’s next?”

Back