Fender Joe Holmes style Strat.

Definitely some cool looking guitars in here!

I have considered going down the Warmoth/Musikraft route myself.

Jerry at Luxxtone was kind enough to make me this one. Kind of like one of Joe's other guitars I guess. I sold my Tyler after I got this guitar.

Luxxtone1.jpg

JerEvil":3f8wrujh said:
sah5150":3f8wrujh said:
Steinmetzify":3f8wrujh said:
God dammit Steve....shopping Warmoth parts now....
Shop Musikraft instead... just saying'...

Steve
Steve. First of all... HOLY SHIT! Second, I have given this a LOT of thought and I should be your first official Henning artist. I discussed it with Mountain Girl and she agrees.
If I was gonna have an artist program, you'd be first up, man! :rock:

Steve

sah5150":14e724a0 said:
JerEvil":14e724a0 said:
sah5150":14e724a0 said:
Steinmetzify":14e724a0 said:
God dammit Steve....shopping Warmoth parts now....
Shop Musikraft instead... just saying'...

Steve
Steve. First of all... HOLY SHIT! Second, I have given this a LOT of thought and I should be your first official Henning artist. I discussed it with Mountain Girl and she agrees.
If I was gonna have an artist program, you'd be first up, man! :rock:

Steve
I am just calling myself an unofficial Henning artist! LOL!

That guitar is titts though for sure.

sah5150":3mpictxp said:
I'll bet that guitar will be in the $5K range. I built this for $1600 from Musikraft parts, even counting what I paid MJT to finish and relic the body. For something like this, you are better off building it:

jhf_1.jpg

jhf_2.jpg

jhf_3.jpg

jhf_4.jpg

jhf_5.jpg

jhf_6.jpg

jhf_7.jpg

jhf_8.jpg

jhf_9.jpg

jhf_10.jpg

jhf_11.jpg

jhf_12.jpg

jhf_13.jpg

jhf_14.jpg

Steve

Hey man, awesome guitar!

Did you have any issues setting up the action with the non recessed Floyd? I suppose you have a 2-3/16 angled neck pocket but I read somewhere it can be a pain in the ass to set these things on a partscaster. Oh, can you set the Floyd so it still pulls up a little bit if you want? Thanks!

I think Henning flipped this guitar years ago. I always loved it- that was the first time I ever saw a roasted neck. Want to build one but tech skills are 3rd grade level :cry:

Also tend to break out in emoji tears over gear like a 3rd grader :cry:

sah5150":m8xtp8uf said:
I'll bet that guitar will be in the $5K range. I built this for $1600 from Musikraft parts, even counting what I paid MJT to finish and relic the body. For something like this, you are better off building it:

jhf_1.jpg

jhf_2.jpg

jhf_3.jpg

jhf_4.jpg

jhf_5.jpg

jhf_6.jpg

jhf_7.jpg

jhf_8.jpg

jhf_9.jpg

jhf_10.jpg

jhf_11.jpg

jhf_12.jpg

jhf_13.jpg

jhf_14.jpg

Steve
That is awesome..I love that neck ! You have good taste in guitars.

sah5150":vw26ba4h said:

jhf_1.jpg

jhf_2.jpg

jhf_3.jpg

jhf_4.jpg

jhf_5.jpg

jhf_6.jpg

jhf_7.jpg

jhf_8.jpg

jhf_9.jpg

jhf_10.jpg

jhf_11.jpg

jhf_12.jpg

jhf_13.jpg

jhf_14.jpg

Steve

I LOVE this guitar!

Love the John Cruz stuff! I have one of his Tele’s with the Floyd on it and it by far the nicest guitar that i have ever played.

Ventura":1wn3yi2i said:
Superunknown":1wn3yi2i said:
John Cruz from Fender posted this last week. I'm in love!

Just gotta stab it with a fork a few times to get the real Joe Holmes mojo :LOL: :LOL:
This thread shows that relicing jobs are not that easy to convincingly pull off. That CS job is great though.

D-Rock":3ivmbbda said:
This thread shows that relicing jobs are not that easy to convincingly pull off. That CS job is great though.
Oh, I totally get it - but y'all know about Joe's "fork" Strat, yes??

Back