Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Thu, Nov 14, 2019 8:14pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 820 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 24, 2019 2:55pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Are you human?: 951
After two years of craziness and insanity, name calling, and everything...literally nothing found. Whatever side of the aisle you are on, this is frankly shocking and a historical moment that will change this country forever.

Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 24, 2019 3:35pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Democrats will unwittingly make Donald Trump the best vetted candidate in the 2020 Election when he decimates "Bread line Bernie" or whatever pie in the sky lunatic Democrats are forced to nominate in order to gain support from the fringe left that's taking over their party.

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 24, 2019 5:15pm 
Rock God

So.....

1. A sitting POTUS cannot be indicted. That's the policy, so if anyone expected that they were always mistaken.
2. While no proof that POTUS did anything chargeable, he isn't exonerated either. HUGE difference. For the AG to include that is actually shocking since he's a POTUS guy.
3. Until we can see ALL of the report (except for classified stuff) judgement cannot be made completely. Sometimes people are guilty, you know they're guilty but you don't have actual proof that would be accepted in a court of law. That COULD be the case here, but we need to see the whole report to see the big picture. Remember, Manafort ADMITTED that he gave campaign polling data to a Russian GRU operative. Might not be the proof needed BUT it damn sure seems like attempted collusion to me and millions of other americans.

But, at least it's over and now we can expect Mueller to be called to Congress to be questioned if the AG refuses to release the entire report to the american people.

Lexicon PCM 80
Roland SDE 3000
79 1960A w/65s
74 1960A w/GBs
Mesa Standard V30 cab
Peavey Butcher Cab w/K85s
2009 Charvel USA Candy Plum SoCal
1984 Charvel San Dimas
1985 Ibanez Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 24, 2019 6:07pm 
Rock God

Don't worry VCFucktardo Deuchepeterlicker, your hero only has 10 more investigations to go....
#Individual 1
#Unindicted Co-conspirator
#This is just the beginning

Bahahahahahahaha!

Lexicon PCM 80
Roland SDE 3000
79 1960A w/65s
74 1960A w/GBs
Mesa Standard V30 cab
1984 Charvel San Dimas
1985 Ibanez Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 24, 2019 6:50pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 1:29pm 
Journeyman NOOB

"While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him." William Barr

Exonerate: absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.
Absolve: set or declare (someone) free from blame, guilt, or responsibility.

Therefore Trump is not free from guilt from wrongdoings in the Mueller probe. How nice it is to avoid interrogation.

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 3:39pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
"While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him." William Barr

Exonerate: absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.
Absolve: set or declare (someone) free from blame, guilt, or responsibility.

Therefore Trump is not free from guilt from wrongdoings in the Mueller probe. How nice it is to avoid interrogation.

I think its safe to say it absolves him of the premise for which the investigation was based on "Trump Russia Election Collusion" as Mueller has called for no further Indictments.

But on another note , Remember The Medias chrome dome darling supposed silver bullet and possible 2020' presidential contender Mr. "She hit me first" Avenatti ?

:lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 3:53pm 
Journeyman NOOB

William Barr's statement says it does not absolve Trump.

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 4:03pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

for the record i think its obviously a good thing if our president did not work with the russians to win the election.

the only thing we have read is a 4 page opinion report by a politically appointed AG who got the job by submitting an unsolicited memo stating the president was immune from being charged with obstruction.

why didn't the president sit down for an interview? impossible to determine intent by reading responses prepared by attorneys.

why did mueller leave it up to barr to decide? if you spend 2+ years investigating something then do your job and pick a side, don't leave it up to someone else.

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 6:43pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

sleewell2 wrote:

why did mueller leave it up to barr to decide? if you spend 2+ years investigating something then do your job and pick a side, don't leave it up to someone else.

And there it is right there Ry, you're kinda getting it twisted up dude.

Rough couple days? :D

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 6:44am 
Journeyman NOOB

Nope. I have nothing twisted. Please prove that I do. I'm waiting.

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 9:22am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Ry Manchu wrote:
Nope. I have nothing twisted. Please prove that I do. I'm waiting.

I could post about 5 times where you "MUH RUSSIA" on this very website, but I will refrain.

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 9:35am 
Journeyman NOOB

Yes. William Barr said Trump was not "exonerated." So there very well may have been some form of conspiracy with Russia. Being able to prove it to the standards of a criminal trial might be the issue. There was most definitely obstruction, cue the Lester Holt interview as exhibit A. Then there's talking about Comey to the Russian ambassador, writing Donald Jr's statement about the Trump Tower meeting, and then just about everyone in the campaign, the transition and the administration lying on almost every question related to Russia.

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 11:12am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Ry Manchu wrote:

Ry, do you think that nobody has read this letter?
Read it again my dude, it says - the SPECIAL COUNSEL states that "while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him" :lol: :LOL: you know that, you're just trying to "twist shit up" like I said.
What he did say though was - "deputy AG Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the special counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the president committed an obstruction of justice offense."

Furthermore, did Bob Mueller subpoena the president to appear before a grand jury over obstruction? NO
Did BM go into any court in this country to adjudicate the issue of obstruction? NO
Trump fired Comey and replaced him with a bureaucrat and they spent whatever money they wanted to spend and they went wherever they wanted to go. They went all over the world and spent all the time in the world.
You keep hearing it said, you either charge or don't...he didn't, that's the point.
He didn't charge on obstruction because there was in fact no obstruction or collusion.
Now apologize.

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 12:09pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

why is bitch mcconnell blocking a vote on releasing the report if it totally exonerates trump?

why didn't mueller interview jared, ivanka, don jr or trump?

why are you guys totally ok with trump crafting the lie about the trump tower meeting and about trying to build a tower in moscow during the entire campaign?

i'm just sitting over here doing govt work on my personal email and whatsapp, nothing to see here...

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 1:22pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Obstruction of justice is defined by federal statute as any "interference with the orderly administration of law and justice" and governed by 18 U.S.C. §§ 1501-1521. Federal code identifies more than 20 specific types of obstruction, including "Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees" (18 U.S.C. § 1505).

Other ways an individual may commit this offense include, but are not limited to, the following acts:

Influencing or injuring an officer or juror generally (18 U.S.C. § 1503)
Obstruction of criminal investigations (18 U.S.C. § 1510)
Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant (18 U.S.C. § 1512)
Retaliating against a witness, victim, or an informant (18 U.S.C. § 1513)
Destruction of corporate audit records (18 U.S.C. § 1520)

The crime can take any number of forms, whether it's bribery, tampering with evidence, lying to investigators, abusing one's power, or some other act intended to impede a criminal investigation. The federal obstruction of justice statute is written broadly and focuses more on the effect (or intended effect) of a particular action rather than the specific act itself. Therefore, seemingly innocuous acts could be construed as criminal activity if they have the intended effect of impeding justice.

The elements required for a conviction on an obstruction of justice charge differ slightly by code section. For instance, prosecutors must prove the following elements for a conviction under section 1503 of the federal statute (influencing or injuring an officer or juror):

There was a pending federal judicial proceeding;
The defendant knew of the proceeding; and
The defendant had corrupt intent to interfere with or attempted to interfere with the proceeding.

But regardless of the specific section of federal law (1501 through 1521) cited in a particular case, the prosecution need not prove any actual obstruction -- the defendant's attempt to obstruct is enough. The element of intent, which is central to such cases, is also usually the most difficult to prove; although memos, phone calls, and recorded conversations may be used as evidence to establish this.

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 1:25pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Hey remember that time when Trump tampered with witnesses in the Russia inquiry: Manafort, Roger Stone, Michael Cohen? Yeah, that's obstruction of justice. Remember that time he abused his power? Remember when he acted to impede the investigation and interfere with the proceeding? All are obstruction of justice. You'll get no apologies here Lester.

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 1:30pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Ry Manchu wrote:
Hey remember that time when Trump tampered with witnesses in the Russia inquiry: Manafort, Roger Stone, Michael Cohen? Yeah, that's obstruction of justice. Remember that time he abused his power? Remember when he acted to impede the investigation and interfere with the proceeding? All are obstruction of justice. You'll get no apologies here Lester.

These next few months, you are going to start seeing a lot more about obstruction of justice. I hope you are as equal with your judgements on both.

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 2:23pm 
Journeyman NOOB

That's great. I just bought a bunch of popcorn at Costco. I can't wait. I hope those meddling kids and that dog don't screw it up.

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 2:55pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

That's funny, I was actually eating a bowl of popcorn while reading these. Good stuff. :thumbsup: :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 4:00pm 
Immortal Rock God

This will end up just like all the other stupid shit about trump weak minded morons have been lapping up for 3 years and counting...
Trump will be the next President, you can either choose to stop believing people who decided very early on that a large number of gullible idiots would believe them no matter what, if they just keep repeating it enough times, or you can live the next 5 years hating life more than you do now. If you think that somehow an obstruction charge will come before this is over, Your still listening to the same lying sacks that have been wrong about everything that has anything to do with trump from day 1. Its pretty funny... :lol: :LOL:

Ill just keep on enjoying making more money in this fantastic economy and paying less taxes on it while you cry in your coffee :lol: :LOL:

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman Modded Metro Superlead
Friedman BE100DLX
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
Marshall Dual Monoblock 100/100
6 Marshall 412's
2 Laney AOR 412's

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 28, 2019 7:53pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

JTyson wrote:
This will end up just like all the other stupid shit about trump weak minded morons have been lapping up for 3 years and counting...
Trump will be the next President, you can either choose to stop believing people who decided very early on that a large number of gullible idiots would believe them no matter what, if they just keep repeating it enough times, or you can live the next 5 years hating life more than you do now. If you think that somehow an obstruction charge will come before this is over, Your still listening to the same lying sacks that have been wrong about everything that has anything to do with trump from day 1. Its pretty funny... :lol: :LOL:

Ill just keep on enjoying making more money in this fantastic economy and paying less taxes on it while you cry in your coffee :lol: :LOL:

I recall reading in one of your post that you are a small business owner. (Appliance service, IIRC) I am up the road a bit in Montgomery, and have a Plumbing shop. Couldn't agree more. The Obama years were a fucking struggle to say the least. Funny how consumer confidence made a stunning return the day Trump won. Lefties better stay good and hydrated, because Trump isn't going anywhere until his second term is up, so they better grow some camel humps to store those tears in. They are going to be crying for years to come when the treachery of their rank and file is fully exposed. If they think Trump isn't going to completely tear their playhouse down before his second term is up, they are in for a rude awakening.
Going to set a reminder to revisit this thread in 5 years, so I can come back and watch the left not saying a fucking word! May mine a bit of salt as well.

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 7:08am 
Immortal Rock God

voodooradio1 wrote:
JTyson wrote:

I recall reading in one of your post that you are a small business owner. (Appliance service, IIRC) I am up the road a bit in Montgomery, and have a Plumbing shop. Couldn't agree more. The Obama years were a fucking struggle to say the least. Funny how consumer confidence made a stunning return the day Trump won. Lefties better stay good and hydrated, because Trump isn't going anywhere until his second term is up, so they better grow some camel humps to store those tears in. They are going to be crying for years to come when the treachery of their rank and file is fully exposed. If they think Trump isn't going to completely tear their playhouse down before his second term is up, they are in for a rude awakening.
Going to set a reminder to revisit this thread in 5 years, so I can come back and watch the left not saying a fucking word! May mine a bit of salt as well.

Agreed :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:
Its gonna be fun to watch from any angle. Good to hear things are up for you as well, we clawed our way through the prior years as you guys did. My wife and I may actually get a few days off this year to go up your way to Mt Cheaha and do some camping, we used to get up there twice a year, but haven't been in a long time. I love that mountain!!

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman BE100DLX
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
6 Marshall 412's
2 Laney AOR 412's

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 11:27am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

JTyson wrote:

Its gonna be fun to watch from any angle. Good to hear things are up for you as well, we clawed our way through the prior years as you guys did. My wife and I may actually get a few days off this year to go up your way to Mt Cheaha and do some camping, we used to get up there twice a year, but haven't been in a long time. I love that mountain!![/quote]
Take some time to drive the rim of Little River Canyon, if you have never seen it. (Even if you have seen it) That is in my top 5 coolest places on Earth! Going to carve out some time to take a few days up there over the summer. Cheaha is awesome as well. Really, everything between B'ham and Huntsville is beautiful.Still places there that no one has ever set foot on, or it at least seems that way.
Just a heads up, if you ever need fretwork. Shelly Ferrel (Nashville Guitar Shop) is now located on Dauphin Island. Had him refret my Martin OM21 last year, and dude did a jam up job for a very fair price. Nice to have someone in driving distance.
Enjoy that vacation!

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 30, 2019 1:03am 
Rock God

They should release every detail if they haven't. Either way you look at it, anyone today in the highest of power is probably a sleezeball one way or another. This country was founded on pillage and greed. Thing's havent changed much and I would find it hard to believe any honest politician would make it to the very top.

"It is better to ask for forgiveness than permission"

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 30, 2019 8:59am 
Immortal Rock God

voodooradio1 wrote:
JTyson wrote:

Its gonna be fun to watch from any angle. Good to hear things are up for you as well, we clawed our way through the prior years as you guys did. My wife and I may actually get a few days off this year to go up your way to Mt Cheaha and do some camping, we used to get up there twice a year, but haven't been in a long time. I love that mountain!!

Take some time to drive the rim of Little River Canyon, if you have never seen it. (Even if you have seen it) That is in my top 5 coolest places on Earth! Going to carve out some time to take a few days up there over the summer. Cheaha is awesome as well. Really, everything between B'ham and Huntsville is beautiful.Still places there that no one has ever set foot on, or it at least seems that way.
Just a heads up, if you ever need fretwork. Shelly Ferrel (Nashville Guitar Shop) is now located on Dauphin Island. Had him refret my Martin OM21 last year, and dude did a jam up job for a very fair price. Nice to have someone in driving distance.
Enjoy that vacation![/quote]
Good to know, (Shelly Ferrel) The one guy in our area who was amazing at neck work died a few years ago. We've been to Little River Canyon several times, but mostly up around the Georgia end of it, its amazing for sure! We hope to get a few days off this year, but at the moment we are in full charge mode and are just too busy. Im hoping to go when the leaves start to change color!

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman BE100DLX
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
6 Marshall 412's
2 Laney AOR 412's

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 19, 2019 8:57am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 19, 2019 5:17pm 
Immortal Rock God

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman BE100DLX
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
6 Marshall 412's
2 Laney AOR 412's

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 19, 2019 6:24pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 21, 2019 7:53am 
Rock God

sutepaj wrote:
After two years of craziness and insanity, name calling, and everything...literally nothing found. Whatever side of the aisle you are on, this is frankly shocking and a historical moment that will change this country forever.

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:
Well well well..seems like the report is pretty damning after all, pretty bad stuff in there for the Orange Man Group. Collusion everywhere, just not provable criminal conspiracy.

Obstruction? 14 examples, and Mueller states that since DOJ policy says he can't charge a sitting president, that Congress does have the ability to hold a president accountable and should take additional steps if they so choose.

Chump's spin doctor Shill Barr is completely full of shit and purposely misleading when he wrote the 4 pg summary, and that pathetic news conference was a perfect example of that.

Don't believe me, just read it for yourself. Unless reading comprehension is a problem, there's really no other conclusion to be drawn.

Collusion? Yep. Trump campaign had over 20 contacts with Russians that have ties to Putin's government. Russia was offering help to them. Campaign officials gladly met with them, and gave polling data 5 TIMES. But Collusion isn't a crime, and while conspiracy is, not enough evidence to prove in court.

Obstruction? Haha 14 different perfect law school examples. Yep again.

I hope people take the time to read some of the report..another fun fact is the only time these clowns actually tell the truth is when they're under oath...lol...admitting that the only "fake news" is what's come out of the White House.
:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Lexicon PCM 80
Roland SDE 3000
79 1960A w/65s
74 1960A w/GBs
Mesa Standard V30 cab
1984 Charvel San Dimas
1985 Ibanez Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 21, 2019 2:56pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Well looks like Racerxrated and the Democrats have deciphered the Di Vinci code out of the Mueller report. I hope Mueller testifies so we can hear it from the horses mouth. Then we can all exhale. And let me also say this.

Get ready for the real criminal indictments coming soon. And it’s on the other side of the aisle this time around.

Happy Easter.

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 21, 2019 3:26pm 
Rock God

Krull wrote:
Well looks like Racerxrated and the Democrats have deciphered the Di Vinci code out of the Mueller report. I hope Mueller testifies so we can hear it from the horses mouth. Then we can all exhale. And let me also say this.

Get ready for the real criminal indictments coming soon. And it’s on the other side of the aisle this time around.

Happy Easter.

Hey Pseudoclown, glad you're back...oh BTW it's DaVinci..

Doesn't matter. When your clowns had the House you did look into it...and your favorite clowns came out of the classified briefing on the FIZA warrants without saying anything other than "yes they were justified." Lol.
No amount of making up fake news evidence will work. The Mueller report says what it says, and no matter HOW you spin it it ain't good. Lying Liars only make the lying worse. And that's all this administration is good at, is lying.

Happy Easter to you as well!
:D

Lexicon PCM 80
Roland SDE 3000
79 1960A w/65s
74 1960A w/GBs
Mesa Standard V30 cab
1984 Charvel San Dimas
1985 Ibanez Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 21, 2019 3:47pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Racerxrated wrote:
Krull wrote:

Happy Easter.

Hey Pseudoclown, glad you're back...oh BTW it's DaVinci..

Doesn't matter. When your clowns had the House you did look into it...and your favorite clowns came out of the classified briefing on the FIZA warrants without saying anything other than "yes they were justified." Lol.
No amount of making up fake news evidence will work. The Mueller report says what it says, and no matter HOW you spin it it ain't good. Lying Liars only make the lying worse. And that's all this administration is good at, is lying.

Happy Easter to you as well!

Where do you get your misinformation from? And wtf is a FIZA?

The Russia hoax was a made up criminal investigation that they knew was BS because let’s be clear, Trump wasn’t suppose to win. If Clinton won, there would be no question of Russian interference. So now they are trying to go for the obstruction case to a crime that never existed. That’s how they operate. And it really isn’t going to work.

Also this place is dead anyway. I’m probably the life of the party at this point. :D

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 23, 2019 7:07pm 
Supah Stah

Attachments:
F57F938D-0F2B-42D7-A32E-6002B44C5C1A.jpeg
F57F938D-0F2B-42D7-A32E-6002B44C5C1A.jpeg [ 407.35 KiB | Viewed 14934 times ]
D4A55B1C-E79E-4AC8-8013-D61B096D0DF7.jpeg
D4A55B1C-E79E-4AC8-8013-D61B096D0DF7.jpeg [ 84.82 KiB | Viewed 14934 times ]

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 24, 2019 4:45am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... nt/587785/

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 24, 2019 8:08am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 24, 2019 11:14am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

sleewell2 wrote:
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/04/gop-staffer-advocates-trumps-impeachment/587785/

This is great propaganda. How does it feel to have Trump living in your head rent free? You are definitely that guy in the picture above.

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 7:04am 
Immortal Rock God

Krull wrote:

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman BE100DLX
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
6 Marshall 412's
2 Laney AOR 412's

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 10:36am 
Journeyman NOOB

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 1:06pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

^ That guy is a clown.

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 1:36pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Didn't get a chance to watch that yet Ry, but you have to take everything judge nap says lately with regards to Trump with a grain of salt since his ass is still smoldering over being passed over for the supreme court gig.

Anyways, who cares about high crimes and misdemeanors...about half the country or more wipes their ass with our Constitution and just about the other half have learned in one of our indoctrination centers it's some sort of living, breathing document. So what's taking you house dems so long to impeach?
Jeez...just fucking do it already. He's not gonna be removed. This shit is happening about as fast as Trump's mythical draining of the swamp over spygate and phantom border wall construction...well, throw in bringing our troops back from these seemingly endless "wars" too.
I think everyone on both sides is just getting played dude.
:cheers:

:rock: Deep State :m17:

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 2:15pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

And Ry if you think I'm promoting the deep state or you think I think it's funny or something, let me clarify...
The Deep State has made us look like a bunch of war mongering assholes...and absolute worldwide heartless cunts.
These fuckers are turning us into a blight and an embarrassment to liberty, freedom and the founding of our constitutional republic.
If some have come realize this though, maybe our boy has served his purpose.

Or maybe not

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 2:43pm 
Journeyman NOOB

I think that it is simultaneously hilarious and tragic that you think this is all some great conspiracy to stop Trump from draining the swamp or deep state. Idiocracy coming to life.

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 3:19pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
I think that it is simultaneously hilarious and tragic that you think this is all some great conspiracy to stop Trump from draining the swamp or deep state. Idiocracy coming to life.

You’re the one drinking brawndo bro.

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 4:19pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Judge and Bailiff suffering career ending case of TDS …. https://www.foxnews.com/us/massachusett ... rities-say

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 29, 2019 9:03pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

:lol: :LOL:

You can just tell this guy is lying his ass off.

PostPosted: Thu, May 02, 2019 8:54am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

The jigs up!

PostPosted: Fri, May 03, 2019 7:21am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Comey, Hillary and even Obama will be indicted. Obama will be studdering while testifying explaining the Iran deal and giving the authority to spy on the trump campaign. Deep State Puppets.

Bogner Ecstasy 20th Anniversary

Guitars:
2015 Gibson Les Paul 59 Reissue Collectors Choice #24 Nicky
2015 Gibson Les Paul Standard Ebony
2019 Suhr Classic S HSS
2018 Suhr Classic Pro HSS
2006 Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster Deluxe HSS
1998 EBMM Axis Trans Quilt Amber w/ Birds Eye Neck
2010 EBMM Axis Trans Flame Red w/ Flame Neck
2018 Charvel San Dimas ProMod relic'd
2018 Charvel San Dimas SoCal
2011 Taylor 214

PostPosted: Fri, May 03, 2019 4:49pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PostPosted: Sun, May 05, 2019 8:59am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 820 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next