Any Experience w/ Randall XLT Cabs?

Bad.Seed

I've got a Randall XL 412 slant cab w/ v30's and it is a fantastic cab, built just as well as my mesa, and actually weighs just as much, which is wild because the Mesa is an OS and the Randall is traditional size.

Anyways. I've got a line on an RS412XLTX cab, but I can't find any info on it at all. Were these oversized? Or was that only the XXL cab? I know randall also did an XL cab that was v30/t75 x pattern, didn't know if this was it.

Any info or experience?

It does exist, I just found an old sale page on a dealer site.

Randall RS412XLTX

Randall RS412XLTX Description:

The Professional cabinet line seen on rock and metal stages all over the world.

Constructed with rugged void-free birch plywood construction, these cabinets project a huge wall of sound with a focused tight low end.

Compliments the XL Series Amps perfectly.

All cabinets come equipped with our Mic Eliminator and handle 280 watts RMS except as noted.

Traditional cabinet design unmatched performance.

Straight front 4x12 with angled baffle & metal grill.

X-pattern speaker configuation equipped w/two Celestion Vintage 30's & two Celestion G12T-75 speakers

Bad.Seed":1kebzwao said:
It does exist, I just found an old sale page on a dealer site.

Randall RS412XLTX

Randall RS412XLTX Description:

The Professional cabinet line seen on rock and metal stages all over the world.

Constructed with rugged void-free birch plywood construction, these cabinets project a huge wall of sound with a focused tight low end.

Compliments the XL Series Amps perfectly.

All cabinets come equipped with our Mic Eliminator and handle 280 watts RMS except as noted.

Traditional cabinet design unmatched performance.

Straight front 4x12 with angled baffle & metal grill.

X-pattern speaker configuation equipped w/two Celestion Vintage 30's & two Celestion G12T-75 speakers

Sounds like a killer cab. USA Randall cabs are as nice as anything out there. Nicer, in alot of cases.

Any chance your willing to oart with one of your cabs? I've been aying them for years and they're getting harder to find.

Back