FS: Bogner Helios Eclipse

abbath78

Banned
Bogner Helios Eclipse 100 watt in mint condition. All new preamp and power tubes. Amazing handwired amp, the 3 channels cover everything from Plexi tones to modern metal. With fantastic cleans as well. Asking $2500

Attachments

• tz1ys7i41tkgqiodaqfr.jpg
    tz1ys7i41tkgqiodaqfr.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,617
abbath78":4qwzfkge said:
Bogner Helios Eclipse 100 watt in mint condition. All new preamp and power tubes. Amazing handwired amp, the 3 channels cover everything from Plexi tones to modern metal. With fantastic cleans as well. Asking $2500

Don’t buy/sell to this guy. Scammed me, and I have all the info and screenshots to prove it. Had to go through a lengthy dispute before he told the truth. If you don’t believe me, contact me. He was selling an amp here that was mine, telling me it didn’t work and keeping my money.

abbath78":2cgsyz6m said:

fatbagg":13wskjmf said:
Don’t buy/sell to this guy. Scammed me, and I have all the info and screenshots to prove it. Had to go through a lengthy dispute before he told the truth. If you don’t believe me, contact me. He was selling an amp here that was mine, telling me it didn’t work and keeping my money.

Do you have proof, can you post a link to it ? Abbath78 is a regular seller on here , so accusations such as yours should be brought into the light to see what is true or not, otherwise it does no one any good.

the4thlast1":mylzu4hq said:
fatbagg":mylzu4hq said:

Do you have proof, can you post a link to it ? Abbath78 is a regular seller on here , so accusations such as yours should be brought into the light to see what is true or not, otherwise it does no one any good.

Yes, In the classifieds.

Back