Gig video: “War Pigs” Axe-Fx III content

Bishop5150

Little clip of my Ozzy tribute performing Black Sabbath’s “War Pigs” at a bike rally last Friday night.

Axe III direct to FOH and 2 Friedman ASC-12’s on stage behind each stage scrim. It sounded so good. The sound guy and monitor guy had everything dialed in really well out front and onstage and were blown away by the Axe III.

On another note our drummer hurt his back a couple of weeks ago and is probably going to need surgery. Our friend Steve, who was playing drums in the opening Godsmack tribute band, learned our set in a week so we could play the show and not have to cancel and did an amazing job.

victim5150":9hbz33dz said:
Little clip of my Ozzy tribute performing Black Sabbath’s “War Pigs” at a bike rally last Friday night.

Axe III direct to FOH and 2 Friedman ASC-12’s on stage behind each stage scrim. It sounded so good. The sound guy and monitor guy had everything dialed in really well out front and onstage and were blown away by the Axe III.

On another note our drummer hurt his back a couple of weeks ago and is probably going to need surgery. Our friend Steve, who was playing drums in the opening Godsmack tribute band, learned our set in a week so we could play the show and not have to cancel and did an amazing job.

Sounds great.....you guys nailed it! :rock:

Great stuff as usual!

So you go back & forth between the AX8 & Axe III now for all live shows? What differences do you hear &/or feel between
the 2 units?

BYTOR":e1re6swb said:
Great stuff as usual!

So you go back & forth between the AX8 & Axe III now for all live shows? What differences do you hear &/or feel between
the 2 units?
Mainly just using the AX8 for out of town shows now. With every update the Axe-Fx III gets it just sounds better and better. And with the FC-12 it’s just really fun to play.

victim5150":sc5n2sdy said:
swamptrashstompboxes":sc5n2sdy said:
That sounds great. Everything and everybody killed it. Props! Where are you guys located?
We’re based out of Houston, TX.

If you find yourself in Florida let me know. I will bring the whole crew. Cheers. Awesome tone, playing and the singer sounds like Oz himself. It's trippy.

That sounded every bit as good as any professional show I’ve ever seen. You guys have gotten so good with your live sound.

Amazing as always :yes:

Looks like a lot of fun too. You guys always BRING IT and make it look so easy. Ax sounds great - you've got that dialed in. Best of luck to your drummer man.

As always, this is the reason I moved to the Axe III and took the plunge and am going to start using it live as well. Sounds amazing!!!!

:rock:

Back