Crate Stealth Jake E. Lee riffage

Dude WHAT IN THE ASS

So A: you were drinking

B: this thing is fucking NUTS. This might be the best tone I've heard from you, holy fuck.

Steinmetzify":gooci5m9 said:
Dude WHAT IN THE ASS

So A: you were drinking

B: this thing is fucking NUTS. This might be the best tone I've heard from you, holy fuck.

A: Yes indeed!

B: Thanks for checking out the dungeon vid, I really appreciate your comments!

:rock:

Sweet. Can someone chime in on what the amp is like? I see them cheap all the time. I will have to look into them a bit more. I modded the shit out of a crate blue voodoo and while I like it, it is nothing like this.

Cheers!

swamptrashstompboxes":1f9o6t3p said:
Sweet. Can someone chime in on what the amp is like? I see them cheap all the time. I will have to look into them a bit more. I modded the shit out of a crate blue voodoo and while I like it, it is nothing like this.

Cheers!

Thanks for checking it out, much appreciated!

:cheers2:

Sounds good man....yes the Lee Jackson Crate Stealth is easily one of the best "bang for the buck" amps out there, I've paid 150 for the heads and 99 bucks for one of the combos....now they are more like 3-400 but it's still a good deal at that price. Good loop, clean, and 2 switchable gain pots make for a 3 channel amp..can get kinda honky but can be dialed out. Mark Cameron said long ago on a different forum that the Stealth is the best Lee Jackson amp, over the Ampeg and Metaltronix stuff.

When I was into buying/selling on ebay I'd flip these often...Jeff Blando collects these(Slaughter, Vince Neil) and endorsed the Stealth long ago..when he gigs he lines up his Marshall stack on stage but the Stealths are powering the cabs. I sold one to him and we had a cool conversation about the amp...good dude.

Back